Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/4/2018 at 1:52 AM, StnCld316 said:

Not all girls are into sex.  There is still the odd one that remains Pure.  :biggrin:

I remember asking someone "where can you find a virgin, these days?" he answered "Underage and ugly french girls"!!!

On the other hand, if they are over 18 and still a virgin, he would call them "Frigid"

Although there are young people who say they are staying 'pure' for religious reasons. Which again is a lot of crap if the bible is to be believed.... Who did the children of Adam and Eve shag? or Who was shagging who on Noa's arc during the floods? 

• Upvote 1

Pauvre Kaï qui va se retrouver dans l'appartement avec deux magnifiques jeunes dames et devra se résoudre à faire vœu de chasteté.:angel:

Poor Kaï who will be in the apartment with two beautiful young ladies and will have to make a vow of chastity.:angel:

ki66.jpg

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Boitoske said:

I remember asking someone "where can you find a virgin, these days?" he answered "Underage and ugly french girls"!!!

On the other hand, if they are over 18 and still a virgin, he would call them "Frigid"

Although there are young people who say they are staying 'pure' for religious reasons. Which again is a lot of crap if the bible is to be believed.... Who did the children of Adam and Eve shag? or Who was shagging who on Noa's arc during the floods? 

I found 2 (yes, above 18 :D) that were very cute, but just too shy and too much problem at home to have a relation. Took a lot of time 🙂

An then I still don't understand why guys are so focused on virgin.

Unless you want to stay your whole life with her, there is a lot more pleasure to share with an experimented woman

• Like 1