Problems with bedroom camera

I am having the same trouble, in several of their rooms. But Paul has been by himself in the living room, and not much seems to be going on.  There were some nice Leora scenes in the bathroom and bedroom earlier today.

THANKS MEMBERS- SINCE I DISCOVER THE PROBLEM IS SYSTEM WIDE I NOTIFIED RLC - NO REPLY YET.

AGREE WITH EARLIER VIDS/PICS-

NOW IS A GOOD TIME FOR THAT CAMERA NOT TO WORK!

lets email RLC to install cameras to cover blind spots in this place, it's a joke at the moment

Paul/Leora are probably laughing at us since they fucked behind that wall in the living room  and we couldn't see shit >:(

Paul/Leora are probably laughing at us since they fucked behind that wall in the living room  and we couldn't see shit >:(
They certainnly did..  :)

Guest Kidamagasha

now no picture either...

hopefully we can now get a new camera that doesn't lag that much when ever they move around in there..

Guest Kidamagasha

The camera has been moved..

more of the area to the living room door is visible, and the table to the right of the bed is out of the shot now.

The cam was moved on 26 August, it was only by a small amount to make no difference.

The cam now is seriously useless, no sound and so laggy as to be un-watchable, although IR seems OK.

It doesn't help that the whole site also seems to be having problems. It just took me 20 minutes to get the site to load. (Bad Gateway, etc).