Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So and after that what is your conclusion??? it seems they will analyze the situation that made you opening the ticket... Is that not care with viewers?

After that, the result will be the same again, so anastasia will continue to do so unless we make the same complaint as the one who will not be changed.

Just now, nazimakbulut said:

After that, the result will be the same again, so anastasia will continue to do so unless we make the same complaint as the one who will not be changed.

Did you read the example of the restaurant i give???  It's seems logical if something that you don't like and did complain 1,2,3.. times keeps happening.. the logical tells to stop watching that apartment 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Did you read the example of the restaurant i give???  It's seems logical if something that you don't like and did complain 1,2,3.. times keeps happening.. the logical tells to stop watching that apartment 

Or if enough customers complain they listen and do something !

Just now, jjkopite said:

Or if enough customers complain they listen and do something !

And i agree... but that's nothing to do what i said about the above example.. i talked about one member complaining many times and nothing is done, unless you want to keep complaining eternally about something that they don' "care" or give you reason on that.. the logical tells ok, so i will stop watch the apartment where this happen

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I did not watch it, I do not watch it after that.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And i agree... but that's nothing to do what i said about the above example.. i talked about one member complaining many times and nothing is done, unless you want to keep complaining eternally about something that they don' "care" or give you reason on that.. the logical tells ok, so i will stop watch the apartment where this happen

Always a choice.