Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

I wonder what VH will do in this case? My best guess is nothing other then probably scrub the actual assault. They'll probably leave it up to Anna and Alex to decide what to do. Knowing Anna and Alex they'll probably leave it open to collect all of the drama views! 

37 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Love the way you Americans think the rest of the world is governed by your courts :dodgy:

Yeah, we do tend to so that. I guess we're proud of it or something. Anyways, this was captured in cam. If the Russian court system saw this what would they do? Just curious. 

Just now, nazimakbulut said:

you will not do anything unless you complain

I complained to nth degree about the way Rex treated Dana. In the end VH said that they would not ban him. They will not ban Rock. They will leave it up to Anna and Alex to decide. I'm pretty sure of it. My best guess is they will leave them her to earn drama views and take it from there after Ana forgives him, which I anticipate will happen by tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ben Rex Dana tedavi yolu hakkında hadde kadar yakındı. Sonunda VH onu yasaklamak vermeyeceğini söyledi. Onlar Kaya yasak olmaz. Onlar karar vermek Anna ve Alex için o kadar bırakacaktır. Bundan eminim. En iyi tahminim onlar dram görüşlerini kazanmak ve Ana Yarın ne olacak tahmin, hangi onu affetmesi sonra oradan almak onlara onu terk edecek olduğunu. 

You may say, but I think they will continue in the same house

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I complained to nth degree about the way Rex treated Dana. In the end VH said that they would not ban him. They will not ban Rock. They will leave it up to Anna and Alex to decide. I'm pretty sure of it. My best guess is they will leave them her to earn drama views and take it from there after Ana forgives him, which I anticipate will happen by tomorrow. 

It was what they said me about Linda&leon.. Managers will decide

• Like 1

Just now, bean1111 said:

How are you still seeing their apartment

24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's only "working" if you didn't close the window before they was removed from list and from thumbs previews

(and at this precise time i don't even know if someone are still watching, but this was the "system")

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

How are you still seeing their apartment

People were clicking on the preview and getting that way somehow. I did it and saw Rock wailing in English that he knew he fucked up and didn't know what to do. Sounded really drunk to me.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

People were clicking on the preview and getting that way somehow. I did it and saw Rock wailing in English that he knew he fucked up and didn't know what to do. Sounded really drunk to me.

It has to be Ana and Rock's preview?

• Like 1