Maya has perfect tits?

van the man

I have never seen erected nipples like with Maya. It is like she is always exited. One must appreciate the daily show she giving. The other thing is that she does naturally and she does not do nibbling her nails or feet- like others- she is one elegant woman.

Just one other thing. Does any body think that the cat is on drugs? It looks like it is programmed on slow motion all the time !!

Guest NullBurner

[...]she is one elegant woman.

That's why she's my favorite. She's a real LADY!

Just one other thing. Does any body think that the cat is on drugs? It looks like it is programmed on slow motion all the time !!

I'm pretty sure the cat is older than 15 years. I had a cat, when i was young and the older she was, the more slower she moved. It's just normal.

I have never seen erected nipples like with Maya. It is like she is always exited. One must appreciate the daily show she giving. The other thing is that she does naturally and she does not do nibbling her nails or feet- like others- she is one elegant woman.

The cat reminds me of a cat on the prowl ready to pounce.

Guest underball

Not just her tits.

Maya has the best overall body of all the women on RLC. Perfect tits, perfect ass, flat tummy, nice legs, pretty hair, cute face.

All of the rest are cute in their own way, but each of them has one or two slight imperfections. Maya has none.

Guest NullBurner

Not just her tits.

Maya has the best overall body of all the women on RLC. Perfect tits, perfect ass, flat tummy, nice legs, pretty hair, cute face.

All of the rest are cute in their own way, but each of them has one or two slight imperfections. Maya has none.

I agree!

You are going to become my best friend here on camcaps ;)