Chloe & Tyler - General Chat Topic (2018)

Guest Legionaire
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:54 PM, Hope85 said:
  (Image Content No Longer Available)

Is she the main course?

Guest Legionaire

To get anywhere near the standard of Leora, RLC may need to open a guest room camera to general viewing.

48 minutes ago, Legionaire said:

To get anywhere near the standard of Leora, RLC may need to open a guest room camera to general viewing.

What standards do you speak of Legionnaire? The question does NOT make sense, at least to me. Don't they already have a guest room with a Cam or was it shut down, because of the kids living in it? Thanks...19.gif.6736902724a4e2821c17dead19b5cc39.gif

Guest Legionaire
38 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

What standards do you speak of Legionnaire? The question does NOT make sense, at least to me. Don't they already have a guest room with a Cam or was it shut down, because of the kids living in it? Thanks...19.gif.6736902724a4e2821c17dead19b5cc39.gif

Sorry, nuances don't travel very well on here. I meant that Leora has a guest room camera open to all viewers and makes use of it, to the benefit of us all but Chloe, who often uses the guest room, has closed cameras, thus not available to all viewers. Therefore, perhaps RLC might consider opening up a guest room camera for all viewers in Chloe's apartment.

50 minutes ago, Legionaire said:

Sorry, nuances don't travel very well on here. I meant that Leora has a guest room camera open to all viewers and makes use of it, to the benefit of us all but Chloe, who often uses the guest room, has closed cameras, thus not available to all viewers. Therefore, perhaps RLC might consider opening up a guest room camera for all viewers in Chloe's apartment.

Sounds good! Thanks..01.gif.391c5b0268c0b9f6cf8368e428cb4e52.gif