Pranking

Guest Squirrel

If you were suddenly forced to be on RLC, how long would it take you to consider pranking CamCaps people?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. If you were suddenly forced to be on RLC, how long would it take you to consider pranking CamCaps people?

• I would never do such a thing.
    • I would wait for Halloween.
    • I'd screw the daylights out of (insert your favorite RLC person here) first, then maybe I'd think about it.
    • About four seconds.
    • A month before I moved in.
    • I'm already pranking CamCaps members. It's great fun!

Guest NL Forever

I would like to have either Leora's apartment or Nora's if it could be arranged by RLC for me  :D

Nora and Leora as well would be an added bonus.....

Guest Squirrel

I would like to have either Leora's apartment or Nora's if it could be arranged by RLC for me  :D

Nora and Leora as well would be an added bonus.....

Leora's in Siberia. I'm sure should could be persuaded to move in with you and Nora. Russian expatriates appreciate the Barcelona weather. Maybe Vika could stay. Three women make for much more entertainment value, anyway.

Guest Squirrel

I would want to be in Siberia. Too cold to go outside, lets stay inside and fuck. Provided I'm sharing the apartment with at least 2 girls, of course.

As the saying goes, "When the frost is on the pumpkin, it's time for Dickie Dunkin'..."