Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Hace 11 horas, Sergio dijo:

maldita sea, tenemos suerte, incluso Darina se masturba frente a las cámaras y en B2 gran espectáculo lésbico con Monica, gracias RLC

I did not really see Darina, so I will refrain from commenting on that.
As for the lesbian show, I think you got ahead in the comment. There really was not anything lesbian all night.
Maybe because Adriana is not a friend of that kind of party.

Monica and Anita, as well aware of what it is to entertain people, they did a little massage (they did not happen to be innocent games) but to which Adriana, was not encouraged to follow much. Of course, she was more aware of your phone than anything else.

It's the same behavior that Monica had when she was writing with her boy, even though she was in the middle of a party with Anita and Nica.

In the bathtub, later, Anita allowed herself to be caressed a bit by Monica, the only really really exciting thing for a voyeur. Until Adriana, obsessively told them, that she realized they were doing, and it did not take long to get out of the bathtub.

By the way, the custom that she has of bathing in panties, please, that someone says to her, that it is unhygienic for her, and for her roommates.

55 minutes ago, vortios said:

I did not really see Darina, so I will refrain from commenting on that.
As for the lesbian show, I think you got ahead in the comment. There really was not anything lesbian all night.
Maybe because Adriana is not a friend of that kind of party.

Monica and Anita, as well aware of what it is to entertain people, they did a little massage (they did not happen to be innocent games) but to which Adriana, was not encouraged to follow much. Of course, she was more aware of your phone than anything else.

It's the same behavior that Monica had when she was writing with her boy, even though she was in the middle of a party with Anita and Nica.

In the bathtub, later, Anita allowed herself to be caressed a bit by Monica, the only really really exciting thing for a voyeur. Until Adriana, obsessively told them, that she realized they were doing, and it did not take long to get out of the bathtub.

By the way, the custom that she has of bathing in panties, please, that someone says to her, that it is unhygienic for her, and for her roommates.

Does she aslo bath in bikini/panties in b4 ? Will have to check next time she takes a shower.

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

¿Ella también baño en bikini / bragas en b4? Tendrá que verificar la próxima vez que tome una ducha.

She got into the bubble bath of the big room, when the girls took a bath. 5 girls in the bathtub, and I think the only one wearing her panties was her. It is easy to check.
Her showers alone, if she takes off her panties, would be no longer an anti-hygienic thing, but would already touch the sublime nonsense.

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Como se predijo Adri consigue la habitación de Nica.

Well, as she does not improve much, it seems to me that RLC, this time has slipped (wrong) with this girl.

It is true that it is not the first time, but RLC should have very close, the girls who have put in front of the cameras and have not worked.

B4, there is a risk, that many are already aiming, in becoming a boring flat and without interest for the spectators.

And that, unfortunately, would not be anything new either.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

¡qué desperdicio completo de una habitación tan maravillosa!

The cameras is not that they are wonderful either. I could check the last night, as with only two girls, hid all the action in the camera ... not to say camera two, that as soon as a girl is standing in front of the camera or kneels at the feet of the bed, completely cover that camera.

Another thing is the performance that this girl is going to get to that room, unless she changes a lot, or brings her boy (which I do not want, but it looks like this will happen) and my deduction is supported , in that she has avoided all contact with the girls, she remains, not far away, but keeps a distance when the thing seems to get a little interesting.