Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

I'm not talking about camera 2.9, which is in the entrance hall ...
But yes, that door, gives a staircase that accesses the parking lot of the house, which as you can imagine is on that side.
I had to ask ... They tell me to look at 13:20 from camera 4.2, and you will see Anita climb those stairs. It is the moment when she is talking on the phone and goes up to the area that I tell you. They tell me that afterwards, the camera of a large vehicle in the area of the house is heard in camera 1.8.

Yes the kitchen cam as I suspected where this could be heard. If you look at cam 4.2 look at the staircase, there is a door into the staircase, is what I meant, don't know what was in there but might be a small storage room.

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Parece que el equipo de AAb lo llevará al aeropuerto.

At least, they accompany him out of the house. It is strange that you leave the house so "suddenly", when we all know that traveling by plane usually takes a few steps, which we have all observed more than once.

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Now whose boyfriend will take his place  ?? I hope none for the time being, leave the girls by thenselves for a while.

The girls are often boring on their own, they need a guy in the house to have real fun like we saw with Blairs bf. But lets see what they will do.

Hace 14 minutos, Fagen dijo:

Espero que la gente esté contenta ahora que se fue el bf, solo sé que las transmisiones pueden ser aburridas ahora, a menos que las chicas sigan haciendo cosas divertidas.

Why does it presuppose that girls have to be less fun because there is not a male in the house?
I think that the girls are smart enough to continue to pass equally well without the presence of a "boyfriend" inside the house

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Las chicas a menudo son aburridas por sí mismas, necesitan a un chico en la casa para divertirse de verdad como vimos con Blairs bf. Pero veamos qué harán.

To tell the truth, only three of the girls, entered into these plans, since the other three, seemed outside that group.

19 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Now whose boyfriend will take his place  ?? I hope none for the time being, leave the girls by thenselves for a while.

Maybe, I would ask myself a question out loud ...
Will Blair have a change similar to Jas, when he left the house?
In truth, I do not believe it. Blair, never, not in Jas's company, did anything to indicate that. So in that aspect, I would not have many expectations.

• Like 1