Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

if rlc had such control of the girls you would not have some of girls go clubbing every other night some guys are always saying rlc cant tell the girls what to do but nora is supposed to tell the girls when to jump and how hi well it cant be both now can it

Nora is in control and don't think for one second she's not!

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

I think they need more to drink then maybe just maybe will they go all the way.

Will never happen! At least to the point that you will see it and say that you actually seen one of the girls tongues moving the curtains around.  I haven't gotten any clips yet of the girls supposed tongue lashing and I probably won't because I told my main source not to bother me with it if there is no proof of it happening.  He just keeps telling me that they always have their hair in the way and always have their backs to the camera.  I told him to let me know when one of the girls has her head on the end of the bed closest to the camera and you can actually see their tongue working the other girl over.  Until that happens, it's fake as shit and I don't give a damn!!!

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

anita is the only one of the bunch we actually know has a bf ,oh what is a menses btw

What a way to treat your boyfriend, they must be really close!!  These girls are a joke and it's all Nora's fault for the way they are!

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Will never happen! At least to the point that you will see it and say that you actually seen one of the girls tongues moving the curtains around.  I haven't gotten any clips yet of the girls supposed tongue lashing and I probably won't because I told my main source not to bother me with it if there is no proof of it happening.  He just keeps telling me that they always have their hair in the way and always have their backs to the camera.  I told him to let me know when one of the girls has her head on the end of the bed closest to the camera and you can actually see their tongue working the other girl over.  Until that happens, it's fake as shit and I don't give a damn!!!

I agree its all fake sometimes but I allway say its like watching my so favorite so called reality shows I know its staged sometimes but I still like watching them none the less goldrush is a great example 

• Like 1

Weren't you saying how great she was just the other day or am I thinking of someone else?

no that was not me I have not had anything good to say about rose since belle left actually 

Nora is in control and don't think for one second she's not!

if you look back I have said it was fake and if you wanted to see real pussy eating look no further than m and d or eva that's real pussy eating

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ur10intung69 said:

Did anybody watch closely @03:00 while Anita and Adri were playing? There was a white spot on Adri's asshole. I didn't see a string coming from her pussy, connecting with the spot. To me, it looks like a little piece of shitpaper. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I saw the same thing and commented on it when I saw it too if you look back 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Si RLC tuviese tal control de las chicas, algunas chicas no irían de discotecas cada dos noches, algunos chicos siempre están diciendo que no puedo decirles a las chicas qué hacer, pero se supone que nora debe decirles a las chicas cuándo saltar y qué tan bien no puede ser ambos ahora puede

I do not rely on absolute certainty, irrefutable proof of what I say.
I speak from experience, as an entrepreneur.
When I have responsibility for a job, and I have people in my charge, I like to know where things are going, what is the fulfillment of our agreement with the client, and if the client is happy with the result.
For that, you must supervise many things and many people.
And I think that every businessman does the same as me. Why would RLC be different?

In any case, do not see it as something negative, it is your means of communication with the company. Keep in mind, that RLC, I suppose you want to maximize the shows inside the houses, and it would be understandable, that you would not want everyone to give at the same time, while, the rest of the time, all the houses were lifeless or simply nothing happen

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, vortios said:

Eu não contar com absoluta certeza, prova irrefutável do que eu digo.
Falo por experiência própria, como um empreendedor.
Quando eu tenho a responsabilidade de um trabalho, e eu tenho pessoas no meu comando, eu gostaria de saber onde as coisas estão indo, o que é o cumprimento do nosso acordo com o cliente, e se o cliente está satisfeito com o resultado.
Para isso, você deve supervisionar muitas coisas e muitas pessoas.
E eu acho que cada empresário faz o mesmo que eu. Por que RLC ser diferente?

Em qualquer caso, não vejo isso como algo negativo, é o seu meio de comunicação com a empresa. Tenha em mente, que RLC, eu suponho que você quer maximizar os shows dentro das casas, e seria compreensível, que você não gostaria que todo mundo para dar ao mesmo tempo, enquanto, no resto do tempo, todas as casas foram sem vida ou simplesmente nada acontecer