Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Anyway, people like me, who have a lot in this, do not miss everything that is happening.
We have seen many things, even as now, where it seems that everything surpasses him.
They send B2 to bed after watching a movie, because in the other house, there was a "party".
Festivities that it seems that everything comes out in a "forced" and unreal way.
Endless calls from some girls, during the party, which cuts the rhythm of the party itself ...
As I say, all this, we have already seen it in RLC.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kase said:

déjame saber que las dos nuevas chicas hacen sexo lésbico si eres tan falso como el otro 

Malina, she has a partner. Ana, I'm not sure, but it would not be anything strange.
Draw the conclusion yourself ...

2 minutes ago, özlem candan said:

¿Dónde está reallife house?

There are many houses ... have you seen and written in the rest of the threads?
If you like these houses, enjoy the others ... luckily, you have to choose.

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

¿Sabes ruso?

No, but if there are people around me and in other threads, if they understand girls pretty well.
But for what I have told you, it does not make flate to know languages. Since Malina's partner, we saw him, on Malina's screen, how much was showing the room and the views that the room has?

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

No, ma se ci sono persone intorno a me e in altri thread, se capiscono abbastanza bene le ragazze.
Ma per quello che ti ho detto, non fa flare conoscere le lingue. Dal momento che il compagno di Malina, lo abbiamo visto, sullo schermo di Malina, quanto stava mostrando la stanza e le vedute che la stanza ha?

Sorry but I did not see that moment, in which thread they understand what the girls say, I'm interested