Favor to ask of long time members

I've been a basic member of this site for some time and a lurker even longer than that. I don't contribute much simply because most people say what I want to say way more elegantly than I ever could and make better points. But I do enjoy reading the heated discussions and talking about the tenants.

But now to the big favor I ask of you long time members. Many moons ago the ladies had themselves a right ol' good time in apartment #2. This was back in the days of Stella,  and unfortunately right after Irma left (Good lord I Miss me some Irma). But I was rather curious if anyone could share that amazing orgy night through a PM. It was unfortunately before I could afford to have a premium subscription and before the replay feature existed so for me it's lost forever. But I do know that a few of you guys (and gals) have a copy.

Now here's the rub. I have nothing in return to offer. I'm stating it up front so you don't think I'm trying to pull a fast one. I'm basically just showing up at your door hat in hand.

Anyway thanks in advance and I'll just drop it if I don't get any responses so no worries on my making a bajilliondy threads about it, was just curious if any of you fine people were in a sharing mood.

But yeah.......Irma. I hope she returns one day. Both her and Jessica. Those two were dynamite thrown into a powder keg. That final night they had together felt like a gateway to so much more.

Good luck on getting it, I've been asking for the whole thing for a long time but I tend to be on the "A" list and have yet to have anyone deliver.  I can say that from the few small clips I've seen, it was an historical moment only because of the shock value.  There was a ton of toot and magic water used during that time and without it, it never would have happened.  The only time anything happens with any of the Barca girls is when drugs and alcohol are present, nothing is done out of spontaneity and that just ruins it for me personally.

At any rate, good luck to you!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Are you talking about that night when everybody got shitfaced except that creepy stonefaced lesbian that lured super drunk Belle into a room and went down on her even tho she was saying no and pushed her head away, but emediately after did the exact same thing and started luring girls into the same room.. kinda creepy how quick the pray became the predator.. even if you like that kind of shit it was far from epic, they found it exciting for about five minutes.. I'm watching it right now, one of them is dildoing the other while both are staring into their phones and look bored and dead inside..

18 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Are you talking about that night when everybody got shitfaced except that creepy stonefaced lesbian that lured super drunk Belle into a room and went down on her even tho she was saying no and pushed her head away, but emediately after did the exact same thing and started luring girls into the same room.. kinda creepy how quick the pray became the predator.. even if you like that kind of shit it was far from epic, they found it exciting for about five minutes.. I'm watching it right now, one of them is dildoing the other while both are staring into their phones and look bored and dead inside..

Yes, if you are talking to me then that is the night I am talking about and like I said, I only used the word epic due to the shock value!!  I have never seen the whole event, just bits and pieces from friends on here who shared some of it with me.  I was not a member at the time or else I could have given a proper synopsis of the event!