New girl Mila

• 1 month later...

Mila is a great participant on TLC, she totally gets it. She is very lovely young lady with an incredible body.

She knows how to use every asset that she has in an extremely sensual sexual way that pleases all of the voyeur's.

She knows the cameras in her room are perfect to show off the best "ASS"ets the girls have and right now she has a bed full of great Asses pointed right at our faces !!!

Wat to Mila you are a superstar and something RLC and B-4 needs to keep it interesting, You have been splendid, and very sultry with those looks toward the voyeur's, I hope you can show your little friends how to gain superstar status.

See the source image

I got to see Mila bate which I guess was yesterdays bate.

PROS:

1)  I like how sensual and seductive she is for the camera, not shy at all it appears.

2)  I liked how she would use her fingers to roll her clit back and fourth between them.

3)  I like how she would give good views on her back and on her knees.

4)  I liked the wet head look she had going on during her bate.

5)  I liked the way when she was on her knees, that she just held the toy steady and and used her muscles to milk the toy.

CONS:

1)  I only really have one con for her bate and that is she didn't pound her toy in and out of her pussy.  I don't mind them using a toy if they really fuck themselves hard with it!!

Summary:

Mila, I haven't seen much of you because I don't subscribe to RLC.  What I will say though, you are genuinely a very attractive, sensuous and seductive looking young lady!

Good job Mila!!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2018 at 10:36 PM, Donzi said:

Mila, you have been a delight to have at RLC. I personally am going to miss when you leave. Stay well and hopefully come back soon.  XOXO

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

she is on a one week vacation 😉 

I hate to break it to you guys-but Mila is still in RLC, but Megan has taken a vacation or a temporary  leave of absence

RLC philosophy, let the superstars go and keep the boring ass girls that have caused them to decline so much in popularity among the online voyeurs. Mila has been Diamond in the ruff cut, and she has now been polished into the MOST MAGNIFICENT 10 Carrot stone of tremendous quality and clarity.

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1