Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

53 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina? Was it really a wise decision to present your humping masturbation in front of camera 1 in the afternoon? Your boss and your colleagues at work will probably have enjoyed it.

Moreover, I forgot to ask, why do I pay a lot of money for my premium subscription when I can watch Martina's exciting moments for free.

I think the idea is to encourage people to buy a subscription. It also explains I think all the bed switching (the couch/the mattress on the floor) going on with these two. If there is nothing going on the free rooms then people are less likely to buy a subscription.

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Moreover, I forgot to ask, why do I pay a lot of money for my premium subscription when I can watch Martina's exciting moments for free.

I think the idea is to encourage people to buy a subscription. It also explains I think all the bed switching (the couch/the mattress on the floor) going on with these two. If there is nothing going on the free rooms then people are less likely to buy a subscription.

11 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

What a fat whale. But he insists on taking off his T-shirt.

I assume youre talking about Albertos friend. I have to wonder what they have in store for him. Hes over there practically every day.