Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

It is amazing that so many Russian girls are fond of tattoos. Never in my long life have I seen a tattoo on a woman`s body that would embellish this girl. Imagine young Martina - a tattoo on her perfect body would be a catastrophe. Alberto's tattoo on his right upper thigh is an eyesore. He must have been drunk when he got it. This may also explain why he now detests alcohol.

Today, 20 past three, Alberto gone, Martina alone on the sofa. After Alberto had not been willing to make love to her, she felt she had to offer her numerous lovers all over the planet some exciting moments. And as always, she did not disappoint us. Martina is something very special. She is the greatest female under-cover-agent at RLC. She never pretends to be horny. No, she is horny and fully enjoys what she doing. I love her. And I bet I am not the only one.

It is unbelievable and uncomprehensible. It is 12.15, early afternoon, Martina and Alberto are lying in bed together. She is naked, horny, keen on sex. But he, although he has got a hard-on, which he shows her proudly, stands up, leaves her alone, goes to the balcanoy to smoke a cigarette instead. Why does he do this? Does he want to torture her? This is naughty and impertinent. Fortunately Martina knows how to satisfy herself without him. She did it in her usual way, lying on her belly, humping her right hand. But Alberto must be blamed. He does not work, he does not do anything throughout the whole day and nevertheless he is too weak to please his girl. And this was not the first time. I would give him the sack.

They had sex last night in the living room but I can't recall the time. Yes, Martina is an amazing woman and extremely beautiful.  She is also always horny so, like you, I really like her. I am quite certain he came inside her last night, which I have not seen before. It surprised me.

Sorry, I did not know about that 3 o’clock in the morning session. Just too late for Europeans. Our American friends were lucky again. In deed, the thumbnails give evidence. 

I cancelled  my premium subscription today. As I only go to the M&A apartment and as M&A more and more often do it in front of camera 1 there is no need for a subscription anymore. I’ll probably spend the money I save on good Spanish wine. Cheers!

21 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

It is unbelievable and uncomprehensible. It is 12.15, early afternoon, Martina and Alberto are lying in bed together. She is naked, horny, keen on sex. But he, although he has got a hard-on, which he shows her proudly, stands up, leaves her alone, goes to the balcanoy to smoke a cigarette instead. Why does he do this? Does he want to torture her? This is naughty and impertinent. Fortunately Martina knows how to satisfy herself without him. She did it in her usual way, lying on her belly, humping her right hand. But Alberto must be blamed. He does not work, he does not do anything throughout the whole day and nevertheless he is too weak to please his girl. And this was not the first time. I would give him the sack.

Im thinking perhaps that's all done for a reason. Perhaps to encourage people to purchase a membership .

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, rebliz said:

Tonight was the first time I saw that Martina rejected Alberto

The last session I saw was a late session in the living room. It look to me it was Alberto who put a stop to it.