Downloading Archive Videos from VHTV

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is it ok to download the videos from the VHTV archive for personal use? I’m sure people do it all the time, but is it legal if you only plan to keep them for yourself and not share them? 

Can VHTV see when someone downloads their content? 

I’m no computer expert by any means, but I’m just curious if people have to be strealthy about it or not. 

Quite often you can right click on videos and you have a download option but this option is not there on VH. There is software around that enables you to download video files but if you did no one would know anyway lol.

Yes i would like that option legally as often finding stuff in the archives is a right pain in the ass and more luck than judgement.

I doubt if they would allow it and make it easy as there is no knowing where they would end up i suppose.

I mean i can copy the live action now straight to a video file if i want to using freeware software and keep it that way though as you say that is being stealthy lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, that’s what mean. I already know that people do it and VH knows people do it. All I’m asking is what the rules are? 

Anyone know? 

Never asked and might be best not to probably lol. Whether people like Jabbath would know? But having the option straight from the archives would be brilliant.