"New" Girl Mary

No matter how hard Marta/Mary tries she will always be second fiddle to the amazing awesome Adri, BTW Mary here is a little bit of information you obviously have forgotten about being in the same room with Adri ,

There is only one place for a pair of panties when you climb into bed !!!!! on the floor 😁

See the source image

Mary/Marta

See the source image

• Like 1

I would love to reply to your post Thes but I'm only an observer of the forum and go by here say.  I wouldn't follow Adri or her sideshow Mary Marta if I was a member because it's always going to be where they go out all day and come home and put on some sort of lame ass show for the viewers to make up for their time away.  What drawls them to be out almost everyday, if not everyday, and then return for their few minutes of "lets now do something for the people that are paying for us to stay here"!!!  It's always the same shit everyday and I don't buy that "it's summer and it's always slow during the summer" BS.  I could go on about why they are out but most of you already know my stance on that!!!