Il y a 4 heures, Nindoora a dit :

At earlier times she looked to me ordinary, especially due to her bob cut, but then gradually she and Stas gained their place. She is so sophisticated, homely and no doubt pretty cute with great body. Stas respects her. Genuine couple...

cd180814_0001271a71bbf3c53164.jpg

cd180814_0002a53f846faddc1d1f.jpg

cd180814_0003b3aa7d8051842d8e.jpg

cd180814_0004f2e78202f32c85c3.jpg

cd180814_0005c4ab15bae124c64d.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, baturus said:

you're boring Stas! I feel sorry for Clara. no fun, no party. There are guests like ice only

@baturus

I want to ask you a few questions.
1- How old are you? maybe it is special for you but there is an age limit here. My guess is you are an excited man who has just entered adolescence.
2- Is it normal for you people to have sex all the time?
3- What do you think of Voyeur?
4- Have you read past pages on this forum to make such brave comments about this couple?

a couple of advice:
- calm down,
- I do not know how true it is, but there are allegations that it is harmful to the eyes to do too much masturbation. 🙂

• Like 5

il y a une heure, alt0na_O7 a dit :

@baturus

I want to ask you a few questions.
1- How old are you? maybe it is special for you but there is an age limit here. My guess is you are an excited man who has just entered adolescence.
2- Is it normal for you people to have sex all the time?
3- What do you think of Voyeur?
4- Have you read past pages on this forum to make such brave comments about this couple?

a couple of advice:
- calm down,
- I do not know how true it is, but there are allegations that it is harmful to the eyes to do too much masturbation. 🙂

Good questions. Wise advice 🙂

As for the 2nd, I had heard that too much masturbation was bad for hearing, not the eyes🙂 Both, maybe🙂

More seriously, I would add this reminder : Clara herself explained here some time ago that Stas has problems at work which imply more of his presence - in fact long working days, nearly 7/7, with even some paperwork at home sometimes, like yesterday or tonight.

For all this he deserves empathy and understanding, not contempt and insult.

Clara supports him with love and care in these difficult moments. They both have all my support and respect.

Besides, there are many different houses in VH with different life styles to satisfy most people. If they didn't respond to my expectations, I simply wouldn't bother to watch. And wouldn't insult anyway.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1