5 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

-the guest man stroked Clara's ass (two weeks ago)
- very friendly chat with the masseur (last week)
-Tom, Stella, the old man is already known.

they need to communicate with their new neighbor Dana & Clay somehow.

Clara is now only successful with its impressive beauty and true love with Stas.
These two are enough for me.

But @baturus is unhappy 🙂    

Clara and Stas may be true love, I have no objection. But Clara must be happy in a different guy. constantly masturbating on his own without Stas. Do you have Stas in your dream when you masturbate?

1 hour ago, baturus said:

Clara and Stas may be true love, I have no objection. But Clara must be happy in a different guy. constantly masturbating on his own without Stas. Do you have Stas in your dream when you masturbate?

I don't usually masturbate, but I'm going to think about Stas when I masturbate. :))

Reverse the language when using Google translate and then paste it here. 

Eger anadilin benimki ile aynı ise fazla kasma, direkt yaz, komik oluyorsun.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, baturus said:

Does anyone have information on this subject?

a few little tips for you:
1- If Clara had a long make-up before going out, she would go out to have fun.
2. If Clara left the house late at night and stayed outside for a long time, she would go back to having fun again.
3- If Clara had been interested in the phone before she left, she met her friends and went to have fun again.
4. If Clara came home soon, she went shopping.

Odessa's Arcadia region has a very active nightlife, especially in summer. I'm just sorry for poor Stas. He is a man of this house and has a responsibility to go to work in the morning.

For more information, wait for Dh2995 to share the night's picture. But I do not think he will do this because he is not interested in this topic 🙂

• Like 3

Guest hacıvat
19 hours ago, letsdothis said:

In these two posts, you're comparing apples and oranges. The first
post shows the actual picture you posted. However, the second post
is just a screenshot of a picture. They're two completely different
things. A screenshot of a pic will always look smaller than an actual
posted pic unless the screenshot is of just the pic and nothing else
on the screen. (Except for the case I noted in my previous post, with
the pics showing different sizes in your browser.)

10x

Il y a 1 heure, alt0na_O7 a dit :

For more information, wait for Dh2995 to share the night's picture. But I do not think he will do this because he is not interested in this topic 🙂

You're right 🙂 . Yet I've just had a quick look at the timeline...
It has already happened that Tom spent the evening with C&S and the 3 of them went out at about midnight, C&S - and sometimes Tom - coming back at dawn. But Stas didn't have to work during week-ends then. Last night was different : having to work today he couldn't afford a sleepless night and Clara went out with Tom only, and probably Stella or other people they met somewhere, Stas quietly going to bed. She came back at around 7, fell asleep in Stas's arms. Then Stas went to work. That's all. 

Nothing else was and is to be expected. Clara betraying her beloved man who mostly needs support is more than  highly unlikely.

Anyway, Tom being called "useless" as he doesn't have sex with Clara, why worry or expect, anyway? 😉  Well, simply being a good friend is already being quite useful, IMO

• Like 1

The most important thing in a relationship is always trust. Okay, Clara is a girl with a lot of sexual energy. But I think Stas is now fully confident of Clara.
Clara said in past: "they are trying to learn life."
Maybe we can not see what Baturus is expecting in this house. Perhaps the rate of this house audience will be even lower. but who cares.

I do not think they will be in this house anymore after the transformation of VHTV. Now I wait, will they create a wish list at https://vhtvstore.com? or will they not? their behavior will be a marker for me. I wrote in related headlines last night and I do not think it's ethical.

• Like 2