5 hours ago, dh2995 said:

cs180729_001143adb5d0980ca716.jpg

But no more time lazing around, Stas is off to work this Sunday again

Hi, even though it was a lazy Sunday morning, I appreciated the fact that Stas went to work. Nobody wants to go to work on Sunday, including me. I like spending the weekends with my family. Therefore, I cannot share much. 

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

Hi, even though it was a lazy Sunday morning, I appreciated the fact that Stas went to work. Nobody wants to go to work on Sunday, including me. I like spending the weekends with my family. Therefore, I cannot share much. 

Sorry if I am misunderstanding you, but I wasn't criticizing; quite the contrary. If Stas spends some Sundays and/or Saturdays at work, it's because he has to, and it has to be appreciated. He would of course prefer to stay at home if he could 🙂

24 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

Sorry if I am misunderstanding you, but I wasn't criticizing; quite the contrary. If Stas spends some Sundays and/or Saturdays at work, it's because he has to, and it has to be appreciated. He would of course prefer to stay at home if he could 🙂

It's okay, man, maybe the translation program I used on my cell phone may have been faulty

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alt0na_O7 said:

@Clara

I told you before, the land strip looks so good on you. I'm glad you didn't cut it. You care about your fans ' ideas will make you more perfect

Thanks, Altona, for the compliment. I also like my intimate haircut. the more it is necessary to try something new.