Scarlet & Garry

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, britmatt1 said:

Seems to go on at a lot of apartments...

The white stuff,for sure.But A&L seem to have the worst cases,T&Z were terrible,then th other couple(were the dude beat the crap outa her),now This four look so instable and dru& dependence.When And if someone gets shot or stabbed th fault will be of two persons..th managers.Just watched th scene and she tried to stub him,but for real!But somehow th place it's already online after minutes.

2 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

I gotta say though, it really didn't look intentional, but my view was obscured from all the commotion. 

Even i agree with you about the intention (i think the cut comes from when Garry tried to remove the knife from her) threatening with a knife should never happen/be allowed.. And should mean expulsion

But it happens once already at VH at a George house and the punishment (if existed) was a fine and it was pretty worst then this because also involved aggressions 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Even i agree with you about the intention (i think the cut comes from when Garry tried to remove the knife from her) threatening with a knife should never happen/be allowed.. And should mean expulsion

But it happens once already at VH at a George house and the punishment (if existed) was a fine and it was pretty worst then this because also involved aggressions 

That's the way it looked to me too.