R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread August/October 2018

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

as soon as everything is over the apt will be back online

This only happens because an good number of clients acept it..if thy complained maybe some jokes like this one and others wouldn't happen anymore.But anyone that says the truth its fast bashed...well for those that acept this jokes... enjoy it's deserved.Tomorrow or later in evening house will return online and you can watch the showers and one or other bate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol..seems the party the girls prepared isnt for rlc users...no doubt that all this happened in this place it's with the "complicity" for site itself.So desrespecful to their clients.

rlc has never had any respect for their clients and never will.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This only happens because an good number of clients acept it..if thy complained maybe some jokes like this one and others wouldn't happen anymore.But anyone that says the truth its fast bashed...well for those that acept this jokes... enjoy it's deserved.Tomorrow or later in evening house will return online and you can watch the showers and one or other bate.

AMEN BROTHER ZE......AMEN!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

rlc has never had any respect for their clients and never will.

Sadly it's more and more true.Probraby will return online with girls sleeping in bed😂,then tomorrow one or two of them will do an bate for two,three minutes and they will be thankful and cherished by the site users,isn't all fault of Rlc by any means.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

we can stop this kind of bs from rlc but we have to stick together.clog them up with emails let them know that we do not accept being treated this way. without our money there would be no rlc.

I proposed that and proposed that until I was blue in the face.  I finally got tired of their BS and cancelled 18 months ago.  When my buddies sub is up this month, I will probably still read the forum but post very very little.  Good luck getting anybody to join you!!  Some people would take getting knocked in the head everyday with a hammer and it still wouldn't make any difference!