4shared leaked nudes #2

isharat

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When Copyrighted Material gets Posted it doesn't take very long before the Site that Hosts the Content Kills Off the Posted Links.

Basically you have to get them as they are Posted before the Link Dies.

4shared locks the folders automatically?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, isharat said:

You can say someone is on this site, locking whichever link we post here.

Yes, I agree. As soon as I posted links to my collections, they were locked up immediately. Now I have another collection with 750+ finds, but I don't want to share it because of that. 
There should be mandatory logging for 4shared leaked nudes thread. That way @StnCld316 could see who the insider is.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, John_Doe said:

Yes, I agree. As soon as I posted links to my collections, they were locked up immediately. Now I have another collection with 750+ finds, but I don't want to share it because of that. 
There should be mandatory logging for 4shared leaked nudes thread. That way @StnCld316 could see who the insider is.

I have no way of knowing who is behind it.  Everything is done by 4Shared on their end.  Cam Caps is just a Forum and Topics are made in Forum Boards and Members can place their findings.

Any Content placed on 4Shared by their Members is on their Servers. All 4Shared does is likely read the Forum Board where the Links are placed and then they go back to their Servers and remove the Link which makes it not available for others to see.  A couple years ago PhotoBucket Content was placed on the Forum Boards and those Topics went through the exact same ordeal.  It's just a matter of clicking a Link but you have to Click the Link before their Hosting Server removes the content. Once the Content is Removed the Link will show the Content is No Longer there or they'll make you get the Owners Permission before it can be seen.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have no way of knowing who is behind it.  Everything is done by 4Shared on their end.  Cam Caps is just a Forum and Topics are made in Forum Boards and Members can place their findings.

Any Content placed on 4Shared by their Members is on their Servers. All 4Shared does is likely read the Forum Board where the Links are placed and then they go back to their Servers and remove the Link which makes it not available for others to see.  A couple years ago PhotoBucket Content was placed on the Forum Boards and those Topics went through the exact same ordeal.  It's just a matter of clicking a Link but you have to Click the Link before their Hosting Server removes the content. Once the Content is Removed the Link will show the Content is No Longer there or they'll make you get the Owners Permission before it can be seen.

I think it has something to do with the redirectURL. Whenever you post direct links on the forum and someone clicks on the link, there is a redirectURL that is being forwarded to the 4shared that from which site the user has navigated. That way, they can set up a parameter to automatically block links which has this forum's redirectURL. 

In my opinion, it would be good to only paste links like /folder/ABCXYZ or /photo/ABCXYZ or /video/ABCXYZ. Maybe we'd be able to keep the links alive for a little longer. This way, they will have to scroll the forum or each post in order to block the links.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dr Bee said:

I think it has something to do with the redirectURL. Whenever you post direct links on the forum and someone clicks on the link, there is a redirectURL that is being forwarded to the 4shared that from which site the user has navigated. That way, they can set up a parameter to automatically block links which has this forum's redirectURL. 

In my opinion, it would be good to only paste links like /folder/ABCXYZ or /photo/ABCXYZ or /video/ABCXYZ. Maybe we'd be able to keep the links alive for a little longer. This way, they will have to scroll the forum or each post in order to block the links.

No matter how the Link gets posted it either still has to be clicked on or the URL Copied and Pasted into a Browser which will still show the Site Users are not Logging in to view the Material and if they aren't logged in then that tells them it's posted outside of their Servers and Traffic is not going to their Site where it should be.  No matter how it's done the End Result is always the same.  Once a Sites Terms of Service is Violated they work vigorously to get it removed as quick as possible.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No matter how the Link gets posted it either still has to be clicked on or the URL Copied and Pasted into a Browser which will still show the Site Users are not Logging in to view the Material and if they aren't logged in then that tells them it's posted outside of their Servers and Traffic is not going to their Site where it should be.  No matter how it's done the End Result is always the same.  Once a Sites Terms of Service is Violated they work vigorously to get it removed as quick as possible.

That was my observation and I gave the same suggestion to some other board and link's taken down time decreased drastically. Why dont we just give it a try

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Bee said:

That was my observation and I gave the same suggestion to some other board and link's taken down time decreased drastically. Why dont we just give it a try

You can make the Topics and set it up and see what happens from there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

You can make the Topics and set it up and see what happens from there.

can you please pin a post to this thread not to post any direct links rather just paste the links like /folder/ABC or ./photo or ./video/? At least let us bound our members to follow this?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dr Bee said:

can you please pin a post to this thread not to post any direct links rather just paste the links like /folder/ABC or ./photo or ./video/? At least let us bound our members to follow this?

You make the Topic and Place in the First Post what the objective is and I'll Pin the Topic when you have this done and see what happens from there.

• Like 1