Courtney

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well I think it's safe to say that she's officially gotten over Jason.

Don't think so... Twitter message was pretty clear to me on that (and don't think it's a messange the guy will invent on a broke up situation) - not to say the last night there between them..  Don't forget Misty example situation about houses and changes and names on list and broke ups... 

Guess only the time will say, but it's all pretty awkward situation..  

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

That's the kind of bullshit that I don't pay any attention to from VH twitter. Those idiots don't know most of the shit they even talk about.

But that's a thing that i see as the message tenants send to them to put.. Not seeing courtney saying : We broke up ... jason bye bye..  and in a broke up scenario the guy writing by his imagination (that we know it's fertile): "don't worry of course he will visit again"

To me it seams a kind of repetition what already happened before.. but like i said.. only time would tell.. one thing is true.. all was very weird since the vacation period... he staying there alone all that days doing nothing with the house opened.. she arrive and they was pretty cool in bedroom and then in the morning next day  "they broke up"