NEW GAME?

Guest SoSloDnI bob

Guest SoSloDnI bob

Hey is there some kind of new game going on here, called "Let's Give The Newbie Alligator Guy As Many Negative Karma Points As Possible In The Shortest Amount Of Time"? I seem to be getting them far more frequently than anyone else on here. Initiation ceremony perhaps?

Guest sleestack

Hey is there some kind of new game going on here, called "Let's Give The Newbie Alligator Guy As Many Negative Karma Points As Possible In The Shortest Amount Of Time"? I seem to be getting them far more frequently than anyone else on here. Initiation ceremony perhaps?

It was started as a game in another thread that you may have posted in. The link below is where the game started:

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/karma-system-is-s***-%28apologies-to-admin%29/msg26849/#msg26849

Guest SoSloDnI bob

yes I did post in that thread, but I am sure I am being singled out :-) maybe that's just how the game works.

It's not a problem - just an observation. I am sure I will find some other person to offload a pile of negative karma onto pretty soon.

Guest sleestack

yes I did post in that thread, but I am sure I am being singled out :-) maybe that's just how the game works.

It's not a problem - just an observation. I am sure I will find some other person to offload a pile of negative karma onto pretty soon.

I assure you you're not being singled out. I haven't intently looked at the thread lately, but I would guess the more you post in it, the more negative karma you get. In certain circles, having more negative karma than good karma is like a badge of honor.

Guest Squirrel

The thread was created by the esteemed NL as a way of suggesting that the Karma system is open to flagrant abuse and is essentially useless. However, it quickly became a way to obtain street cred, and a way to prove your manhood by brawling in the streets with fellow camcaps clowns.

Getting negative karma is now as much of an honour as getting positive karma, and NL has become victorious in his quest. This is our way of welcoming our "newbie" gator, while trashing the Karma system in first class /b style.

Splendid idea for a new game on CamCaps! As long as nobody will post tits or GTFO, I'm all for playing "Let's Give The Newbie Alligator Guy As Many Negative Karma Points As Possible In The Shortest Amount Of Time"

And shithead Squirrel -- I gave you a -1 for mentioning /b. and it's actually /b/. Yournotdoinitright.  ;)

Splendid idea for a new game on CamCaps! As long as nobody will post tits or GTFO, I'm all for playing "Let's Give The Newbie Alligator Guy As Many Negative Karma Points As Possible In The Shortest Amount Of Time"

And shithead Squirrel -- I gave you a -1 for mentioning /b. and it's actually /b/. Yournotdoinitright.  ;)

What's /b/? Is it another site like RLC?