the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Either it was a quickie with the clothes on (Paul) or he got rejected....

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

no moaning... just talking, best that I can hear....

When you compare their so called sex sessions with Masha/Sasha it shows how dysfunctional their relationship is. Paul is beyond useless at sex or sexual seduction and has to rely on Leora granting him the short amount of time he gets to actually become aroused and for her to 'milk' him once she has climaxed. She doesn't entertain any real passion or foreplay such as kissing and caressing. She is very clever in taking oral pleasure before returning the favour. That way she gets to 'cum' and then keeps him 'satisfied' by swallowing after a two minute blow job. No penetration is even entertained. No kissing is enforced rigidly!!

In the meantime, Leora is missing out on real sex where she can lose herself in pleasing and being pleased by a man she actually desires. I suspect she has never really been subjected to a full on sexual encounter like Masha has seemingly every day!  Oh what a pity. I certainly never want to lose Leora from RLC but seeing their relationship fall apart before my eyes is sad to see.

Leora going solo is worth the RLC fee alone. Leora and Paul having sex is simply embarrassing and tragic!!!

When you compare their so called sex sessions with Masha/Sasha it shows how dysfunctional their relationship is. Paul is beyond useless at sex or sexual seduction and has to rely on Leora granting him the short amount of time he gets to actually become aroused and for her to 'milk' him once she has climaxed. She doesn't entertain any real passion or foreplay such as kissing and caressing. She is very clever in taking oral pleasure before returning the favour. That way she gets to 'cum' and then keeps him 'satisfied' by swallowing after a two minute blow job. No penetration is even entertained. No kissing is enforced rigidly!!

In the meantime, Leora is missing out on real sex where she can lose herself in pleasing and being pleased by a man she actually desires. I suspect she has never really been subjected to a full on sexual encounter like Masha has seemingly every day!  Oh what a pity. I certainly never want to lose Leora from RLC but seeing their relationship fall apart before my eyes is sad to see.

Leora going solo is worth the RLC fee alone. Leora and Paul having sex is simply embarrassing and tragic!!!

Do you think they have access to watch other RLC couples?, if so Leora should show Paul one of Sasha's or  Bogdon's sessions to give him some idea of how sex works