the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Esta chica tiene que estar a dieta o algo porque se ha llevado 37 minutos comiéndole la polla sin parar, no a descansado ni para coger aire. Vaya vicio..

tio . se acostumbran de pequeñas con el biberón y después cuesta mucho quitarles el vicio .

La mandíbula como el de Rocky IV tu.

Guest observer1

Do any of you lot have a good word to say about Paul?

I'd like to bet that if most of you got within about 5 miles of Leora you would be blowing off like an oil gusher.

I think you should go back to excercising your collective right hands - I bet its the only exercise you get.

bro, he lasted 37 minutes this is a new record, soul big ass, Leora knows what makes her pay a bj like no other here in rlc

Alma nunca a llegado a los 37 mint, pero a los 25 si. La ultima vez que folló con el friki, sin ir mas lejos :)

Do any of you lot have a good word to say about Paul?

I'd like to bet that if most of you got within about 5 miles of Leora you would be blowing off like an oil gusher.

I think you should go back to excercising your collective right hands - I bet its the only exercise you get.

Many CC members rag on Paul, but yet, Leora has chosen to hang around with him even though we know she could get any man she wanted. She has chosen him, not any of us CamCaps goofballs.

She had a chance to adopt Squirrel at one time, but she chose to adopt Scooter, instead. Though heartbroken, Squirrel will never bitch and complain about Scooter. So give Paul some slack. She chose Paul, and he's far more intelligent than half the CC membership.

(Too bad he's not hung like Squirrel!  ;D)

Seriously, do none of you fuckers have screen captures software?

Reading about how she is gave one hell of a BJ does nobody any good.

Sounds like this guy needs a blowjob from his boyfriend to calm down.  Get your own screen capture software.