the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Paul est toujours très timoré...  je comprends pas qu'il n'aille pas plus loin que quelques caresses, le chien semble plus tendre avec elle que lui !

je comprend pas non plus,quand tu voit le cul de leora offert comme çà sur la canapé,

tu n'as qu'une seul envie,c'est lui sauté dessus et lui bouffé le cul,excuse-moi du terme mais faut dire les choses.

on dirait un petit garçon qui n'ose pas et completement désemparer,quel tristesse ce mec serieux.

faut lui donner un mode d'emploi,il en a grand besoin,çà va ce finir comme d'habitude,leora va dormir sur le canapé pendant que l'autre trouduc reste sur son pc à faire son bricolage,je le supporte plus perso,quel gachis,leora merite un mec mieux que çà mais elle aura jamais le courage de le quitter helas.

malheureusement ça fais un moment que c'est comme ça ! le pauvre Paul est le recordman de la minute en matière de relation sexuelle du plateau RLC pas ça faute peut être mais Léora pourrai le diriger aussi lui dire et lui montrer se qu"elle souhaite au lieu de restée passive !

on le remarque aussi sur un autre couple russe arrivé fraîchement !!! avec le potentiel de ses filles dommage qu'elle ne soit pas satisfaites mais c'est dur aussi de trouver le bon ou les bon partenaires sexuels quand on est très demandeuse de sexe j'en sais quelque chose !!!

Hot, but Paul left the couch for the computer without doing anything !

And Leora was hot and romantic and wanted something from her boyfriend !! Poor Leora  :(

It just seems that way, if he really goes for it she won't. After dozens of times he finally noticed the pattern which always ends in a pitiful BJ ( if he's lucky) or blue balls.

I agree. I think Leora is playing with him. She teases, gets him excited then moves and brings it to an end. Paul must be very frustrated. He is a pathetic lover but doesn't deserve to be treated with contempt by Leora.

All I see is the slow destruction of their relationship. It is sad to watch.

I agree. I think Leora is playing with him. She teases, gets him excited then moves and brings it to an end. Paul must be very frustrated. He is a pathetic lover but doesn't deserve to be treated with contempt by Leora.

Very few men would put up with this, it shows that Paul doesn't have an ounce of aggression in him, the opposite of when I think of Russians.

Paul can't get her off by fucking her. He only lasts 3 minutes most times.

So she likely figures why even bother.

My guess is without seeing it he lasted only few minutes?

Well atleast he got his.

Van as much as it pains me I hate to agree with you, but yes it is time for them to move on. :(

My guess is without seeing it he lasted only few minutes?

Well atleast he got his.

Van as much as it pains me I hate to agree with you, but yes it is time for them to move on. :(

It is even my friend Pepe, we are experiencing a major problem with leora, paul is horrible in bed, but at least my goddess knew how to turn dasha would give a great show in my opinion will not miss her masturbating, but not is in front of the cameras with respect to it, or should do like many women, at work, have to agree to agree with you on one point, it was time to give leora a foot in the ass of paul and get a sexually active partner, and RLC is also time to improve this apartment, plus a camera in the room on top of the TV cameras and two more in the fourth on top of the door at the bottom of the bed would be nice