the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

It's like a marathon session for them. She is so horny and probably would still be going if Paul was up for it.

Finally she is masturbating at least during sex. She kept telling him not to stop and please I want it more.

Big improvement for them. Hopefully it continues going forward. Leora is like a caged animal being let out.

In some ways I'm pleased I missed it.

Improvement or not, they have a long way to go and watching these two perform has been a painful and almost embarassing experience for a long time.

lastima de apartamento pequeño , camaras mal , yo creo que esta pareja merece un sitio mejor .

I couldn't agree more but this is probably the best it will ever get. You would think Paul would learn something spending all this time on the computer and Leora would communicate with him more.

At least he goes down on her and get into 69 unlike Demid who never gives Dasha oral pleasure.

I couldn't agree more but this is probably the best it will ever get. You would think Paul would learn something spending all this time on the computer and Leora would communicate with him more.

At least he goes down on her and get into 69 unlike Demid who never gives Dasha oral pleasure.

Yes, but can he do it without a ceiling?

It's like a marathon session for them. She is so horny and probably would still be going if Paul was up for it.

Finally she is masturbating at least during sex. She kept telling him not to stop and please I want it more.

Big improvement for them. Hopefully it continues going forward. Leora is like a caged animal being let out.

*ahem* "...a caged animal being let out..."?  Okay...

-- or --

The two of them finally had the right chemistry and were ready to enjoy each other's love. 

She certainly started before he was ready and the two of them slowly worked the positions so both seemed quite satisfied. 

I guess she has reduced stress at her questionable nurse-job, and he finally finished his Adventures in Soldering with the ersatz Enigma Machine he was working on.

You will see that situation on a regular basis.  Leora teasing and sexy as fuck with Paul touching her and trying, trying, trying, and fail.  He also regularly gets hypnotized by the TV and forget about the real thing.

You will see that situation on a regular basis.  Leora teasing and sexy as fuck with Paul touching her and trying, trying, trying, and fail.  He also regularly gets hypnotized by the TV and forget about the real thing.

Is she really trying or is she only teasing? Because if she really wants to then why doesn't she just start it?

And if he walks away then there's always masturbation. Because that's what you do when you're horny.... right? 8)