the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Quick everyone, Leora is walking around totally naked. That's only the 37th time this week so better be quick in case you miss it.

Plus another first for the day, her and Paul are arguing. That rarely happens more than two or three times a week so a real bonus.

Quick everyone, Leora is walking around totally naked. That's only the 37th time this week so better be quick in case you miss it.

Plus another first for the day, her and Paul are arguing. That rarely happens more than two or three times a week so a real bonus.

She's going to be even more pissed off at him when she finds while she was in the bedroom and bathroom, he took her phone from the kitchen table and copied her data from her phone to his. Then put her phone back on the kitchen table without her even knowing.

No trust in this relationship whatsoever.  Paul only worries about getting his dick sucked and nothing else.

She should kick his sorry ass to the curb and find someone who is not so useless as this prick.

...and just as quick as it started, the computer called....

That's probably because Leora looks hot, but is actually freezing cold. She is a teaser with a deep hatred for dicks... and masturbation... and sex in general. I think Paul has to rape her before anything will actually happen. :-X

...and just as quick as it started, the computer called....

That's probably because Leora looks hot, but is actually freezing cold. She is a teaser with a deep hatred for dicks... and masturbation... and sex in general. I think Paul has to rape her before anything will actually happen. :-X

if I got my finger in it like he just did and she cut me off I would be out the door finding it somewhere else.