the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

he doesn't deserve to touch her ... it's a shame.

lick her, please her ...

do something !!!!

Nah..won't happen its all about him as long as he gets his..that's no way to have a relationship.

First, he was looking for some sex (not the succesful way) and she said him nope. Then he turn around angry and she said him "just a blowjob". then she started to giving him a blowjob but he tried to force her everytime. She got angry and then ask him for a massage and then he lost the interest... i think he is a shame...

First, he was looking for some sex (not the succesful way) and she said him nope. Then he turn around angry and she said him "just a blowjob". then she started to giving him a blowjob but he tried to force her everytime. She got angry and then ask him for a massage and then he lost the interest... i think he is a shame...

No he masturbated and shot a load on her top that's why she took it off. He got his that's all that mattered. >:(

I just watch them during 10 minutes... It's pathetic ! They are as bad as one another, each in its own way.  :o

No he masturbated and shot a load on her top that's why she took it off. He got his that's all that mattered. >:(

Paul is nothing more than a fucking idiot.  A wasted piece of human flesh.

Eh this couple deserves each other. 

Paul is a disappoint in many ways, but Leora has her faults as well.    All she cares about is herself and her needs (as does Paul, but too many blinded by Leora to notice) but she is very self absorbed.

The reason the sex is bad between the two isn't just cause Paul is lame and just wants pleasure.  It's cause she knows she gets nothing from it/him in the terms of the life she wants and the what not. 

She wants to be taken care of and be the lazy one like Paul.  If she is taken care of she can "act" like she loves the person she is with and wants to please them as we have seen.  But since Paul can't do that in anyway possible by means or a good life like in the fairy tales  ::)  or being a sugar daddy she has gotten to the point where she isn't going to put effort into him unless she can benefit from it.

So in the end you have two lazy people that just want their needs taken care of and have gotten to the point that it seem they both don't care much about giving to the other so they have gotten stale and bored.  :(