the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Guest pixels

no sex but a little strange for me:

paul start licking  leora and after some minutes paul leave for stay leora masturbate alone with this fucking dog on the bed,

when leora finish,leora put panties on and paul come back for blowjob and j have hear paul say to leora,

"turn the poopoo more on the camera" but always with panties on,that's look like a scenarion for me.

camera 7 stay blocked in switch mode,too angry with that but great ass view in camera 6  with panties on.

not see good the blowjob with the switch vision blocked and her hair down on the dick

the cameras was not a word.

paul start licking  leora and after some minutes paul leave for stay leora masturbate alone with this fucking dog on the bed,

when leora finish,leora put panties on and paul come back for blowjob and j have hear paul say to leora,

"turn the poopoo more on the camera" but always with panties on,that's look like a scenarion for me.

camera 7 stay blocked in switch mode,too angry with that but great ass view in camera 6  with panties on.

not see good the blowjob with the switch vision blocked and her hair down on the dick

With the risk of getting whole Leora fun club against me, here goes nothing.

I am not that long on RLC / CC (maybe 4-5 months?), but it is clear to me that Laura is staging / putting in the scene a lot - if not all of it.

First of all, she walks around the apartment like she is in Milano on the main event of the biggest fashion show, like what-the-****? Also, it seems she does not have any casual clothes for the home. She is either dressed to go outside - or in panties and shirt barely covering her tits. I have quite a few girlfriends (meaning, female friends) and none of them walks around like that with either with bf at home or alone. That is a fact.

In that way Leora is just way too much making farce of RLC in my opinion. Further more, I have no idea what her relationship is with Paul. Are they a couple? Friends with benefits? Sex partners? Or is that all pretty much as staged as she is?

As BobbyJoe stated above, what in the world happened there?

I mean, Paul get's her going and then leaves? What?! If my gf would have to masturbate each time to orgasm I would really have to ask myself what is going on there. I know I can not satisfy every women in the world, but if I can't get my own gf to orgasm then something is very very wrong.

So what did Paul do? He left. I am sure he heard her moaning in the bedroom. If they are indeed couple, then I am really sorry for that poor bastards soul :(

And afterwards, she gives him bj - exactly the way she does everything else, teasing viewers from the beginning to the end. Staging it 100%. She is so well aware what camera's can see!

Don't get me wrong, she has stunning body! Great firm boobs, flat belly, everything is in it's place and it all looks good. But, her behavior, the way she walks, acts, lives... it is so unnatural and that makes it all worthless. Just as an example, who in the world showers like she does? Reaching for her pussy with the hand, crossing legs like that... c'mon!

As the websites name says: RealLifeCam - it should give us (viewers) real life people. You know, people who have jobs. Who live, who do stuff, have friends and so on.

Has anyone, ever seen any friends drop by at Leora & Paul? Can we conclude that they have jobs? Hobbies? Even friends?

All I hear at CC is "keep Leora... don't let Leora go... she deserves better apartment... she deserves better boyfriend... Leora this... Leora that..."

Well you know what? F**k Leora! Fuck her good in the ass, 'till she cries out! That stupid little cunt should be banned from RLC for life!

And the whole fun club of Leora, well f**k you too! In the ass!

Put some money together, register "look-at-me-I-am-attention-whore-lifecam.com" and bump her over there and let's be done with that!

Give me more Maya, Nora and other normal people so that I crazy f**k can watch them :)

I am not that long on RLC / CC (maybe 4-5 months?), but it is clear to me that Laura is staging / putting in the scene a lot - if not all of it.

First of all, she walks around the apartment like she is in Milano on the main event of the biggest fashion show, like what-the-****? Also, it seems she does not have any casual clothes for the home. She is either dressed to go outside - or in panties and shirt barely covering her tits. I have quite a few girlfriends (meaning, female friends) and none of them walks around like that with either with bf at home or alone. That is a fact.

In that way Leora is just way too much making farce of RLC in my opinion. Further more, I have no idea what her relationship is with Paul. Are they a couple? Friends with benefits? Sex partners? Or is that all pretty much as staged as she is?

I mean, Paul get's her going and then leaves? What?! If my gf would have to masturbate each time to orgasm I would really have to ask myself what is going on there. I know I can not satisfy every women in the world, but if I can't get my own gf to orgasm then something is very very wrong.

So what did Paul do? He left. I am sure he heard her moaning in the bedroom. If they are indeed couple, then I am really sorry for that poor bastards soul :(

And afterwards, she gives him bj - exactly the way she does everything else, teasing viewers from the beginning to the end. Staging it 100%. She is so well aware what camera's can see!

Don't get me wrong, she has stunning body! Great firm boobs, flat belly, everything is in it's place and it all looks good. But, her behavior, the way she walks, acts, lives... it is so unnatural and that makes it all worthless. Just as an example, who in the world showers like she does? Reaching for her pussy with the hand, crossing legs like that... c'mon!

As the websites name says: RealLifeCam - it should give us (viewers) real life people. You know, people who have jobs. Who live, who do stuff, have friends and so on.

Has anyone, ever seen any friends drop by at Leora & Paul? Can we conclude that they have jobs? Hobbies? Even friends?

All I hear at CC is "keep Leora... don't let Leora go... she deserves better apartment... she deserves better boyfriend... Leora this... Leora that..."

Well you know what? F**k Leora! Fuck her good in the ass, 'till she cries out! That stupid little cunt should be banned from RLC for life!

Put some money together, register "look-at-me-I-am-attention-whore-lifecam.com" and bump her over there and let's be done with that!

Give me more Maya, Nora and other normal people so that I crazy f**k can watch them :)

serious friend, I think you do not know so well leora as some know, I see all the apartments and I say to you the one who does not work is Lucas, leora have work yes, and I guarantee that more study that many here, it can not working at the time, but everyone has seen her getting ready for work, it is medical, but this without doctor's office right now.

I really think you need more friends women, my wife walks the way she understands well at home, I myself live only in his underwear in the house, and my house has no cameras, so I'm working undercover for rlc? the way she showers If you have never seen any woman taking a bath like that, then you need a friend urgent girlfriend.

it does staging, it is so, this is it, this is leora, has always been so and I hope that never changes if you think she's showing off for the camera by walking half naked in the house, then ruslan and dasha live in an orgy because ruslan parading in underwear in front of all the guests, Daniel also, in the penultimate party had all their friends were in his underwear in front of adriana, she danced with them, her friend took off his clothes in front of everyone, that's what? swing?

Leora does have friends, as were three friends in her house. and what is their problem not bring friends home? I am married and the hardest thing and bring friends into my home if I want to see them make an appointment at one time or another has some friends at home, but only to talk, and so work secretly for rlc too?

puts something in your head, every person is a person, with different ways of doing things, do not want it to pass to do the same things that other couples or vice versa, each and every one if you are not satisfied with Leora, there 9 more houses down from their apartment to spy on you, now do not jump to conclusions before long RLC, you've arrived if you know her so well as some people would know that everything you said nothing makes sense.

Guest bobbyjoe

All these words and you ain't saying anything, I'll be snaky today and say blah blah blah blah if you don't like leora don't fucking watch leora period blah blah blah  :-[ :-[ :P :P

she have not her period actually,she have masturbate on the bed with pussy on the cam ,j think you have missed that for talking like that,

paul have make a cunilingus just before she masturbate alone

soo don't talk about what you have not see !

serious friend, I think you do not know so well leora as some know, I see all the apartments and I say to you the one who does not work is Lucas, leora have work yes, and I guarantee that more study that many here, it can not working at the time, but everyone has seen her getting ready for work, it is medical, but this without doctor's office right now.

I really think you need more friends women, my wife walks the way she understands well at home, I myself live only in his underwear in the house, and my house has no cameras, so I'm working undercover for rlc? the way she showers If you have never seen any woman taking a bath like that, then you need a friend urgent girlfriend.

it does staging, it is so, this is it, this is leora, has always been so and I hope that never changes if you think she's showing off for the camera by walking half naked in the house, then ruslan and dasha live in an orgy because ruslan parading in underwear in front of all the guests, Daniel also, in the penultimate party had all their friends were in his underwear in front of adriana, she danced with them, her friend took off his clothes in front of everyone, that's what? swing?

Leora does have friends, as were three friends in her house. and what is their problem not bring friends home? I am married and the hardest thing and bring friends into my home if I want to see them make an appointment at one time or another has some friends at home, but only to talk, and so work secretly for rlc too?

puts something in your head, every person is a person, with different ways of doing things, do not want it to pass to do the same things that other couples or vice versa, each and every one if you are not satisfied with Leora, there 9 more houses down from their apartment to spy on you, now do not jump to conclusions before long RLC, you've arrived if you know her so well as some people would know that everything you said nothing makes sense.

Everything in life is relative, Leora so as you see it.

Everyone can be an actor or an actress, you can act an hour or five hours

but not these acting 24 hours a day 30 days a month o 365 days a year.It is materially impossible.Because for that you would have that have much social life away from home.

Then upon returning, actuarias 1 or 2 hours and sleep, this is not the case, Leora and Paul don't leave House, are there 24 hours.

All marriages are equal, and at the same time different, each with their things.

They are no worse than anyone else, nor better than anyone, are as they are.

Leora behavior seems to me quite normal, I masturbate in the shower, naked stroll in house, this my partner or is absent.

If you have the degrees they have naked andaria all day at home.

Anyway everyone who thinks what they want, also it is that right?

All these words and you ain't saying anything, I'll be snaky today and say blah blah blah blah if you don't like leora don't fucking watch leora period blah blah blah  :-[ :-[ :P :P

she have not her period actually,she have masturbate on the bed with pussy on the cam ,j think you have missed that for talking like that,

BOBBYJOE I GUESS YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID,AND WHATEVER TRANSLATOR YOU USED DIDN'T WORK,I NEVER SAID SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD,SO NEXT TIME TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY FIRST BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME OK THANK YOU!

Guest bobbyjoe

BOBBYJOE I GUESS YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID,AND WHATEVER TRANSLATOR YOU USED DIDN'T WORK,I NEVER SAID SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD,SO NEXT TIME TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY FIRST BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME OK THANK YOU!

ok,sorry,the google translator is the shit

Yeah, She's a Showgirl alright,.. But so what.    In fact I fully expect her to come out one day sporting a feathered head dress and doing the 'Can Can' right there on the living room floor for you all.   

For she is a dedicated performer,.. And you know what they say,.. The show must go on. 

I think Leora is exceptionally attractive physically and I'm not nearly as judgmental about Paul as a lot of people are...

But I do think some of her actions are staged or at least it's her contribution to "paying the rent".

There was a recent masturbation video uploaded which was a split of her in a bathtub, at a computer and then Dasha.

The bathtub scene looks incredibly staged -- the only other option is that she was getting off on being an exhibitionist, which is reasonable and possible.  Then again, staged or an exhibitionist playing for the camera doesn't matter if you're looking for a window into someone's private life.  Either way, she's performing.

I wonder if the RLC tenants were recently spoken to as it seems like a number of them have recently "stepped up their game". 

Guest pixels

totally agree, I believe that if you do not like it because there are 9 apartments. Leora not fake.