B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

Amanda and Pablo are amazing as a couple, and Amanda is the most amazing, beautiful sexpot on RLC.  I used to always see first if anything was happening with Kami before checking any other apartment.  Now I find myself often checking first on Amanda and friends.  I don't understand how--if it were in real life--two couples would be with each other almost nude or nude so often--with one couple sometimes doing sexual teasing in front of the other couple or with the two girls closely inspecting each other, and with their pairing off into their own couples for sex, and then the two girls having mutual masturbation sessions whenever the opportunity is there.  These people were made for RLC.  I wonder how much, if any, of this lifestyle they would they have it were not in an RLC apartment.  I wish that I had known an Amanda when I was "growing up".

• Like 1

13 hours ago, skipp said:

I wonder how much, if any, of this lifestyle they would they have it were not in an RLC apartment. 

Good point Skipp. I have known a couple/s like this.. I guess its what each couple or whoever are comfortable with and if they are fortunate to meet a like-minded couple or peoples, then it becomes as no problem. But they have to be really comfortable with it..

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Essayez encore Tiffany LOL ..... Je sais que vous êtes un débutant, mais je suis sûr que vous pouvez taper.

Désolé lool

Voila ma question

kim et kenny sont-ils En colère contre Amanda et Pablo ?? pourquoi ils ne parlent pas?

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

Désolé lool

Voila ma question

kim et kenny sont-ils En colère contre Amanda et Pablo ?? pourquoi ils ne parlent pas?

I'm sorry but I do not watch RLC.  You will need to ask someone that actually watches RLC.  Sorry I couldn't help you.