The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic Split #1

massu7

I have been watching on occasion since sometime in December. As many of you know, as we get older times flies. Anyway, as I was saying, I have been watching and listening since December and have not heard a cross word from either of these two. Can anyone recall a moment when they yelled at the other. And that says a lot about both of them. I am in love with her and she is the best at role playing.

Are they married? Anyone know?

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have fallen out at all. He is so passive he would never raise his voice at her and she has therefore no reason to raise her voice at him! She does anything she wants. She pleases him by dressing up. Actually I think she pleases herself more by dressing up. They love their pets and take care of them. They have had or still have regular jobs. They are a VERY NICE couple who like to play sexually via the internet (and who knows maybe directly with other people outside the apartment) and yet when they actually make love it is like watching a couple of dead fish!

Maya doesn't seem to like penetration. She prefers to use him like a living dildo, rubbing herself against him. She like to receive oral but takes forever to cum and in the process simply lays perfectly still doing nothing, saying nothing and apparently actually dies during the process (well a corpse actually moves more than she does!).

A lovely couple, seemingly adventurous and yet when they make love BORE me to death!!!!

So, what you MISSED was, after Maya tried to get Stepan hard again for a 2nd round by rubbing her clit on his penis.  She turned around and they had a 69 session, then she gave him a blow job, and swallowed his cum.

So, not really that boring.  Meanwhile, Leora and Paul (yawn!)

So, what you MISSED was, after Maya tried to get Stepan hard again for a 2nd round by rubbing her clit on his penis.  She turned around and they had a 69 session, then she gave him a blow job, and swallowed his cum.

So didn't really miss anything at all. Maya is more interesting when she is cleaning and cooking than she is giving Stepan a blow job. But then for many of us, it's not all about just sex.

So didn't really miss anything at all. Maya is more interesting when she is cleaning and cooking than she is giving Stepan a blow job. But then for many of us, it's not all about just sex.

I think you are very demanding about sex all these couples and would be curious to see the infinite diversity of your exploits in bed. Criticism is easy but art is difficult !

I think you are very demanding about sex all these couples and would be curious to see the infinite diversity of your exploits in bed. Criticism is easy but art is difficult !

Maybe from now on I'll post in English, let the translator convert it to Chinese, then German, then French, then maybe Japanese and finally back to English, that way I can figure out what it is that gets lost in the translation, if that is what is happening.

I didn't see any demands about sex in my post of this or any other couple. In fact, I stated Maya cleaning and cooking would be more interesting than her giving someone a blow job (unless of course it was me).

As for my exploits in bed, explosive, maybe even earth moving, but certainly not artistic. More front row forward than rhythmic gymnast, but I don't get any complaints or criticism.

As for my exploits in bed, explosive, maybe even earth moving, but certainly not artistic. More front row forward than rhythmic gymnast, but I don't get any complaints or criticism.

I do not question your prowess in bed, I just wonder if you often renews you in the way you fuck, not to be boring to watch... May be you'd be more interesting when you spend vacuuming... lol

PS) As for the google translator, I confirm That is shit !

I do not question your prowess in bed, I just wonder if you often renews you in the way you fuck, not to be boring to watch... May be you'd be more interesting when you spend vacuuming... lol

PS) As for the google translator, I confirm That is shit !

Haven't seen any sex here that gets me overly turned on, even in some of the old posts, though I guess most of the videos and photos have been deleted. Watching the ladies, clothed or nude, whatever they are doing, very entertaining though. I've got mirrors in my bedroom, not on the ceiling, and can assure you you're not missing anything there either. But then I'm not trying to entertain the masses, just satisfy my wife.

Vacuuming, in the nude like the gorgeous Maya, don't go there, I'd definitely avoid that!!!