the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on with Anton and Alina?  I didn´t see them for days having sex and now? She has the teddy bear in her arms instead of Anton.....

it's because he prefers playing on his laptop ... and they have sex just 3 days ago (not one month ago ...)

What is going on with Anton and Alina?  I didn´t see them for days having sex and now? She has the teddy bear in her arms instead of Anton.....

Guess why she has the teddy bear,she want's to hold something and be close to it.But Numb Nuts is on the computer playing game's.  Go figure.    ::)

it's because he prefers playing on his laptop ... and they have sex just 3 days ago (not one month ago ...)

He run out of Ginkgo Biloba.  lol

oh wow,

he finally left the computer and went to bedroom with her.

she got him undressed and gave him a nice long blowjob, didn't even try to touch her.

then she mounted him and they fucked for like 2 minutes until he came, again without any effort from his side.

stay in bed next to her for 2 more minutes, not touching her or anything, now he's back at computer.

poor girl...

oh wow,

he finally left the computer and went to bedroom with her.

she got him undressed and gave him a nice long blowjob, didn't even try to touch her.

then she mounted him and they fucked for like 2 minutes until he came, again without any effort from his side.

stay in bed next to her for 2 more minutes, not touching her or anything, now he's back at computer.

poor girl...

Like i have said before...he eat's,he sleep's,he fuck's(and according to this even Paul outlasted him by 1 minute  :o)but most of all he stays on the computer playing games.

2 minutes? is mr. stud becoming a dud?