the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alina was horny tonight!  They finished, went to sleep, then she woke up Anton and rode him again.

That's why she's on of my favorites. She is not shy about initiating sex and I don't think I've ever seen her turn him down when he initiates it.

Interesting, this is what 2nd night in a row they had sex with the fat girl sleeping on the couch... must drive her nuts  :P

If you put on headphones, you could've even heard noises in the living room.

Alina/Anton always have sex when they have guests over. And I mean ALWAYS. There was a video of them having sex in the kitchen when the same fat girl was spending the night and they've had sex in the shower a few times with her there as well. It was even like this when they lived in their old apartment and Alina's sister used to spend the night. Personally, I think Alina gets off on the idea of having sex with guests there as she's almost always the one who initiates sex with her friends spending the night.

If one has good speakers you can hear her in the hallway cam.

Interesting, this is what 2nd night in a row they had sex with the fat girl sleeping on the couch... must drive her nuts  :P

la gorda necesita un buen rabo de urgencia .