B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #5

10 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Did anyone besides me buy replay for tonight and not get anything?  I only sleep about 2 hours a night so I bought replay to go back and catch what went on in some of the other apartments.  My credit card was charged, I got a confirmation email from Segpay but when I tried to get into the replay it showed I had 0 tokens.  I called Segpay and they told me my purchase was valid but RLC's replay was down for some reason.  They did a trouble ticket or whatever they do but told me it would be 1-2 days before it was acted on.  So no way will I be able to go back and see tonights action.  Thanks a lot RLC 

There is no replay in B4 between 6:00 and 6:30, images are in the graft but click on at 6:00 it jumps to 6:30, just when Lilly and Sandra are in the tube. (how convenient RLC)!!!

4 minutes ago, bartels_h said:

There is no replay in B4 between 6:00 and 6:30, images are in the graft but click on at 6:00 it jumps to 6:30, just when Lilly and Sandra are in the tube. (how convenient RLC)!!!

Works ok here

The Kamilla college of tent building graduates are doing their thing again in the 2nd floor bedroom.

Nothing pisses the voyeurs off more than being played for a bunch of fools.

These two score points , then they ruin it as quickly as they score. 

Too Bad really, as I like their friendship and they are fun to watch when you can see them.

• Like 3