B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The problem here is that if it turns nasty, which it could well do, looking at these 2 neanderthals, the girls can't just kick them out because they're in the middle of nowhere...

Like hell they can't.  There are 8 girls against the 2 of them and if they get ugly or rough each girl has about 5 phones to call for help.  Middle of nowhere or not the girls need to think about themselves, not whether those 2 can get home

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Like hell they can't.  There are 8 girls against the 2 of them and if they get ugly or rough each girl has about 5 phones to call for help.  Middle of nowhere or not the girls need to think about themselves, not whether those 2 can get home

True...But what worries me is that Lilly and Sandra actually hooked up with these 2 in the 1st place...They must've been as pissed as a fart or as high as a kite...Are they gonna be blue balled...I fucking hope so...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

True...But what worries me is that Lilly and Sandra actually hooked up with these 2 in the 1st place...They must've been as pissed as a fart or as high as a kite...Are they gonna be lue balled...I fucking hope so...:biggrin:

I like a good fuck show but their safety is more important.  They have to be drunk or stoned or both and don't realize they could be in danger

• Like 1