Internet Speed to it's Fullest Potential

• StnCld316 changed the title to Internet Speed to it's Fullest Potential

Sure, sure... I'm not very technical, but in the beginning of the video he says the limit is set in the modem, and later on the solution is to do something in between the router and the modem. Seems rather pointless to amplify a signal (if something like that is even possible at all) before it goes into the modem, just to have the modem set it back to it's original limit again before it goes out to the ISP. :dodgy:

Also, the description below the video:

56804928_2018-11-0514_03_37-Window.png.cb195982c9c82bec5753983c1bb998e3.png

I thought that by now everybody knew that internet speed is limited by the quality of the cables, so you should only use pure silver network cables, forged by pixies under the light of a full moon. :biggrin:

17 hours ago, CowArt said:

Sure, sure... I'm not very technical, but in the beginning of the video he says the limit is set in the modem, and later on the solution is to do something in between the router and the modem. Seems rather pointless to amplify a signal (if something like that is even possible at all) before it goes into the modem, just to have the modem set it back to it's original limit again before it goes out to the ISP. :dodgy:

Also, the description below the video:

56804928_2018-11-0514_03_37-Window.png.cb195982c9c82bec5753983c1bb998e3.png

I thought that by now everybody knew that internet speed is limited by the quality of the cables, so you should only use pure silver network cables, forged by pixies under the light of a full moon. :biggrin:

I never read the comments below the Video.  I just watched the Video.   If that's the case I won't waste any Time & Effort trying something that doesn't work.