Video Upload solutions/tips

Woof

Hi everyone,

First of all, i dont have RLC pass, and my laptop is pretty shit so i cant make any videos, but I have much credit for the people who do this every day and share is with us!

So a massive thanks to all the uploaders!

However, I see lots of people complaining about some upload websites.

Maybe we can search for 1 who works great without speed limitations.

Mediafire is 1, but some uploaders have problems with that.

I was thinking of MEGA? it has no speed limitations, and works very fast.

If you guys have any tips, or know a better solution, please reply here :)

Woof

Guest SoSloDnI bob

mediafire is great but keeps disconnecting my uploads and saying upload failed. putlocker is a little bit tedious to download but it is pretty good. i get put off by files uploaded to "uploaded" and I am sure I am missing out on something just because I can't be bothered to wait for the download.

can't admin increase the size available to store videos on CC...say a 200MB limit for attachments to posts. instead of 50MB or 40MB or whatever it is. Then I think more people would upload directly.

Or a much bigger storage area in the media section.

Asking for storage space that big is like asking for your own server. The site would then have to be turned into pay site.

The site could also be cleaned out of older threads/pics/vids, that no one looks at anymore. That would allow for extra space, but again, time consuming to go through each thread deleting stuff.

Why not upload to Xhamster or a site like that? I know very little about this so I'm shooting from the hip.

God bless those who upload with Mediafire or MEGA - even small AVI file attachments work just fine. Ul.to is slow and explorer blocks it no matter what settings I use while Putlocker wants my credit card number even for free downloads which is suspicious to say the least. While I greatly appreciate all uploads, I would urge the use of Mediafire, MEGA, or small AVI files whenever possible.

Guest NullBurner

Same here. Never need my creditcardnumber for putlocker.

As for ul.to... I appreciate all the uploaders work and I would never say thinks like "Stupid uploader! Why you use ul.to shit? You dumb ass!", like others did, but it is realy a pain, waiting a week for downloading something.

Switching to putlocker or mega would be great.