Bonnie & Clyde

4 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

While Clyde is on a heist Bonnie is left behind to cater the fish in the bathroom. She is also under strict instructions not to have any sexual pleasure while he is away.

well another apartment will be offline soon if she stay alone like that all the time,this is all the  VH story

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No smart move opening the place when Clyde goes away after one night. They should make at least an announcement on twitter

I don't think it was a real couple,we have to wait a new guy coming now because watching a girl alone not interest me

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

I don't think it was a real couple,we have to wait a new guy coming now because watching a girl alone not interest me

On the whole I love to watch girls alone. This one seems to be playing to the cameras all the time which spoils the fun. She's also boring with no labido to be seen which is also a problem.

2 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

On the whole I love to watch girls alone. This one seems to be playing to the cameras all the time which spoils the fun. She's also boring with no labido to be seen which is also a problem.

it's ok we are all different,personally I like to watch a girl fucked by a guy or threesome

My hopes were all in the weekend,to compensate the very weak week they would deliver in weekend,but nothing.Seems another failure house,prettier more luxury but failure as others,dude vanished after the opening day,only one guest..to take some dam photos.Such nice house for the same routines..(week)..house empty till late afternoon..she arrives and the "daily activity" it's nude exercises for five minutes and that's it.Poor effort in an Brand new place.Wonder if she also will get some hillness and will have to leave project😏.