B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

Just now, happyone said:

Anita's room now appears to be Deborah's ---Karla left and Anita now has her bed and Anita's friend now has Deborah's bed

I knew Karla was gone and assumed someone else was moving in while UM but this makes no sense.Ā  Anita's friend Roxy is the new girl?

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I knew Karla was gone and assumed someone else was moving in while UM but this makes no sense.Ā  Anita's friend Roxy is the new girl?

yes Oxy is the new girl šŸ˜‰Ā 

We found out that Roxy is actually Oxy but we don't know that RLC will give her that name. Other than that you are up to speed. Miranda and Deb will hit the clubs and Anita is chilling with Lily and Sandra. Oxy is doing what she does best laying in bed bhy herself chewing gum.

It isn't Roxy

Moving Deb into Anita's room and moving Anita into the other room just so she and her gf are together sounds lame.Ā  Anita must not be very happy with that.Ā  I read Anita's room has had 2 girls in it before, why not just move Oxy or Roxy in with her and get someone new in Karla's old bed.Ā 

Moving Deb into Anita's room and moving Anita into the other room just so she and her gf are together sounds lame.Ā  Anita must not be very happy with that.Ā  I read Anita's room has had 2 girls in it before, why not just move Oxy or Roxy in with her and get someone new in Karla's old bed.Ā 

Anita may be more happy to have her own bed--cause she might be afraid Foxy, Oxy, Roxy might not let her sleep if they share a bed.Ā šŸ˜

Just now, happyone said:

Anita may be more happy to have her own bed--cause she might be afraid Foxy, Oxy, Roxy might not let her sleep if they share a bed.Ā šŸ˜

You think she'll get any more sleep being 10' away than if she were in the same bed?Ā  I doubt that.Ā  I've got to admitĀ the thought of those 2 living together is stirring me up.Ā  They had some really great sex together.Ā  IMHO