Is Squirrel homeless?

Dth

Guest Squirrel

I'm in the Air Force. Nobody messes with me or tells me what to do. If you thought being bombed by pigeons was inconvenient and messy, you out to see what WE flying squirrels can do!

(Personally, you probably won't hear from me for a while. I'm gonna try to fly to Barcelona so Nora will adopt me as her pet. I have a thing about slender sexy Russian women. It's in my script...)

FlyBoy huh?  Then you'll get a chuckle out of this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at a garage party last night. Many of the people there were into speed and power. Whipping out their cell phones and showing sports/racing cars. They seemed less interested in pictures of tons of Detroit steel. Reminded me of a recent email I received, see below.

A C-130 plane was lumbering along when a cocky F-16 flashed by. The jet jockey decided to show off.

The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, 'watch this!' and promptly went into a barrel roll followed by a steep climb.. He then finished with a sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier.

The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought of that?

The C-130 pilot said, 'That was impressive, but watch this!'

The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes and then the C-130 pilot came back on and

said: 'What did you think of that?'

Puzzled, the F-16 pilot asked, 'What the heck did you do?'

The C-130 pilot chuckled. 'I stood up, stretched my legs, walked to the back, took a leak, then got a cup of coffee and

a cinnamon roll.'

When you are young & foolish - speed & flash may seem a good thing!

When you get older & smarter - comfort, ride and air conditioning is not such a bad thing!

Us older folks understand this  one, it's called…

S.O.S.

Slower, Older and Smarter.... 

Guest Squirrel

I fly a Pontiac G-6 sedan now. I like it. It has AC without me having to put the top down.

(It replaced an expensive Mercedes, incidentally. And the van I used for the kids' sporting events.)

But I'll always miss the steering and the rhythm of shifting gears in my British sports car while going down mountain roads on a summer day. (Damn thing only had 56 b.h.p., needed to go down hill.)