Russian Aggression in the Black Sea

itsme

Russia has opened fire on Ukrainian ships and captured three vessels in a major escalation of tensions off the coast of Crimea.

Three sailors have been wounded after the Ukrainian navy said two artillery boats were hit by the strikes in the Black Sea.

Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko called an emergency session of his war cabinet and said he will propose that parliament declare martial law.

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-fires-at-ukraine-ships-in-black-sea-11563775

Here is an interesting transcription from when Russian "Mercenaries" tried to attack an oil refinery being guarded by U.S. Troops. 

In the first audio clip, a man says, “One squadron fucking lost 200 people...right away, another one lost 10 people…and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too.... So three squadrons took a beating.”

The man explains that American forces used artillery and helicopter gunships to repel the assault. “They were all shelling the holy fuck out of it, and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles…. Nothing at all, I’m not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that…. They tore us to pieces, put us through hell,” he says.

The speaker is also critical of the Russian government’s response to the incident, saying, “They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit...but our fucking government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

“My guys just called me, they are sitting there drinking, many are MIA, it’s a total fuckup, another humiliation.... Nobody gives a fuck about us.”

In a second clip, a man explains that the battle quickly descended into a massacre as the Russians lost all armored support. “Out of all vehicles only one tank survived and one BRDM (Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle) after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away.”

In the third clip, a man can be heard explaining the Russian convoy was a few hundred meters away from target when the American forces raised their flag and hit the Russians with a heavy artillery barrage, wiping out the first column instantly. “We got our fucking asses beat rough, the Yankees made their point,” he said. “What were they hoping for, that the Yankees are just going to fuck off?... It’s bullshit, some people can’t even be fucking ID’ed, too many people there.”  

In another of the clips, a man claims, “There are about 215 fucking killed” on the Russian side.

https://www.newsweek.com/total-f-russian-mercenaries-syria-lament-us-strike-killed-dozens-818073

• 2 weeks later...

It's a strategic spot on Earth, apparently. But it wasn't important to the Obama Administration when it was annexed by Russia, so it's not important to the world. So I have been told. And everybody in the world loved Obama. The Obama Admin  told me so by their actions, so Russian activity here is not important to the world. It's just the general normal normal it's always been with the Black Sea.

Nothing new to see here. Move along, move along.

crimea.jpg