3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami took some booze, as Katerina (the gf of tonight) can't stand a lot of drinking, so they probably went to her place for the night. Kaley is sick, very red eyes due to something weird, could be pollution, allergy or else.

Wonder where Katerina's husband is?

1 hour ago, ConanSp said:

Kaley looks like she is really struggling with whatever is wrong with her eye, nice to see her "friend" there to help take care of her.

Yes, that's the question. What Kami is doing ? She can be very kind, but first comes herself with her numerous problems... Both girls stopped to communicate on their social medias, harrassed by some assholes (as we can see here on CC), both trying to get away and to protect themselves. I can't blame them. But Kami is playing with troubles. She wants to be on RLC and always is trying to get away. She wants to play with us, dancing, going around naked, watching herself in the mirror with different clothes, but not seriously involved. A princess, she is. A drama queen too. She is a problem, not for us only, but mainly for her friends and family.

Kami, we love you, just behave !

20 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If RLC kicks Kami out she won't be in the apartment. If Kami stays with RLC she won't be in the apartment. So for a Kami fan like me, either way it's the same thing.:confused:   

Even if she visits this place from time to time, she has not really been part of the project for a long time. All her life takes place somewhere else. She has internally cancelled and is only doing what is necessary to continue to be paid. 

Kamila is a freeloaders and the only hope is that RLC finally recognizes it and kicks her out. That should have happened months ago.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, that's the question. What Kami is doing ? She can be very kind, but first comes herself with her numerous problems... Both girls stopped to communicate on their social medias, harrassed by some assholes (as we can see here on CC), both trying to get away and to protect themselves. I can't blame them. But Kami is playing with troubles. She wants to be on RLC and always is trying to get away. She wants to play with us, dancing, going around naked, watching herself in the mirror with different clothes, but not seriously involved. A princess, she is. A drama queen too. She is a problem, not for us only, but mainly for her friends and family. 

Kami, we love you, just behave !

Not a princess, Kamila is simply a freeloader that want all advantages without contributing to the project herself. 

Everything Kamila wants is money. If you really think she's interested in you or other viewers, I can only feel sorry for you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Even if she visits this place from time to time, she has not really been part of the project for a long time. All her life takes place somewhere else. She has internally cancelled and is only doing what is necessary to continue to be paid. 

Kamila is a freeloaders and the only hope is that RLC finally recognizes it and kicks her out. That should have happened months ago.

Not a princess, Kamila is simply a freeloader that want all advantages without contributing to the project herself. 

Everything Kamila wants is money. If you really think she's interested in you or other viewers, I can only feel sorry for you. 

Someday RLC will wake up and open their eyes and see these Girls are no longer an Asset to their Project.  The Free Ride will only last for so long.

• Upvote 1

Kami's behavior lately(spending very little time in the apartment, doing nothing when in the apartment, and wearing the "fuck off" mask) tells me that she knows she is finished with RLC. I think it's just a matter of time until her leaving becomes official. February will be the 3 yr. anniversary of the Moscow apartment, so maybe that is when her contract expires. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami's behavior lately(spending very little time in the apartment, doing nothing when in the apartment, and wearing the "fuck off" mask) tells me that she knows she is finished with RLC. I think it's just a matter of time until her leaving becomes official. February will be the 2 yr. anniversary of the Moscow apartment, so maybe that is when her contract expires. 

The apartment opend in 2016 (if I remember correctly), so February 2019 would be her three year anniversary. 

Anyway, This year Kamila can celebrates another anniversary, a whole year without sex in the apartment. A jubilee that she will have reached for the second time. In the last two years, Kamila has just had once sex in the apartment. It was a one night stand at the end of 2017. Also her other in apartment activities are strongly reduced for a long time now. I can't even remember when it started, but 2018 was an almost completely meaningless year for for Kamila, considering her participation in RLC.  In addition, Kamila was already noticed with much vecation in 2017, and even outperformed her record in 2018. So it is now about 1 to 2 years of freeloading. 

I hope that she will leave the project as soon as possible, but unfortunately I don't see any signs for it yet. Maybe she has all the sex that is not to be seen in this apartment anymore with one of the guys in charge at RLC. That would explain a lot.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The apartment opend in 2016 (if I remember correctly), so February 2019 would be her three year anniversary. 

Anyway, This year she can celebrates another anniversary, a whole year without sex in the apartment. A jubilee that she will have reached for the second time. In the last two years, Kamila has just had once sex in the apartment. It was a one night stand at the end of 2017. Also her other in apartment activities are strongly reduced for a long time now. I can't even remember when it started, but 2018 was an almost completely meaningless year for for Kamila, considering her participation in RLC.  In addition, Kamila was already noticed with much vecation in 2017, and even outperformed her record in 2018. So it is now about 1 to 2 years of freeloading. 

I hope that she will leave the project as soon as possible, but unfortunately I don't see any signs for it yet. Maybe she has all the sex that is not to be seen in this apartment anymore with one of the guys in charge at RLC. That would explain a lot.  

Sorry, I lost track of time. I'll correct my comment.