NFL LIVE JAGUARS VS TITANS

ipiratemedia

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you obviously didn't watch the game if you think the refs tried to give the game to Dallas.  It was completely the other way around!

You funny Harley, I mentioned a couple of crucial calls, or non calls that went the cowboys way Kate. Can you give me a few examples of calls the went NO way that were wrong?

• Like 1

That's two things you got going for you....from Ohio and a Cowboy's fan!

That is so true and thank you for being observant!

I think you guys must be drinking flint water, for several reasons! Kirkwood made a clean catch, why are you saying it should not have counted?

On 11/30/2018 at 3:54 PM, ashleyxyz said:

being a loser cowgirl fan

There are only two Eagles I care for. The American Bald Eagle, and the Band The Eagles...What does an Eagle fan do when they win an NFL Superbowl? She turns off her XBox and goes to bed...On a quiet night in Dallas, you can hear Eagles crying...hehe                                                                                                                                                    

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

You funny Harley, I mentioned a couple of crucial calls, or non calls that went the cowboys way Kate. Can you give me a few examples of calls the went NO way that were wrong?

Thank you for the compliment Ashley,  I will not give you a few calls that went NO way as it would do no good.  I do appreciate a girl that follows sports!!  Have a good night Ashley!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you for the compliment Ashley,  I will not give you a few calls that went NO way as it would do no good.  I do appreciate a girl that follows sports!!  Have a good night Ashley!!

Thx Harley, have a good night, , I cant get any of you 3 to give me any bad calls you claim were made by the refs. I love talking football, but just making claims with no backup is no fun

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Harley, have a good night, , I cant get any of you 3 to give me any bad calls you claim were made by the refs. I love talking football, but just making claims with no backup is no fun

LOL ok....what about the face mask to Dak that was not called or the BS lining up in the neutral zone that was called both of which were at crucial times to stop the Cowboy's momentum.  The Cowboy's defense alone outplayed the Saints hands down. At the end of the 1st Qtr the announcers said that it was the fewest yards gained by the Saints all year in the 1st Qtr.  I would say that sounds like they were outplayed but what do I know :).  How about Eli Apple who had 2 pass interference calls in the first Qtr and 3 penalties alone in the 1st Qtr, did they just not call anymore on Eli because they felt sorry for him for getting three penalties in the 1st Qtr alone......you know there were many more I'm sure that they just didn't call.

Look, I grew up being a Cowboy's fan and have been all my life and I'm not here to start some kind of shit storm over the Cowboy's.  At the end of the night the Cowboy's won and I say go Cowboy's!!  I actually like the Saints but when they are playing my Cowboy's, it's gotta be Cowboy's all the way!

• Like 2