Hey baby

Guest Kidamagasha

Guest Kidamagasha

Hi

sometime ago, Alma was listening to some loud music, one tune catched my attention, so I grabbed my phone and found my shazam app, to find out what it was..

Pitbull - Hey Baby, so I went and listened to it a couple of times, which got my mind thinking..

I wonder if i could, well I did it, so here is my little tribute to the RLC girls.  hope you like it  :)

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hey Danechr that vid was brilliant. I'm sure MTV executives would be interested in seeing it!!!

I noticed you had a clip of the wonderful Nora in her corset and stockings session. Do you have the whole session you could upload? The quality looked outstanding. All the other clips were excellent too especially Ana & Danna. I do miss them!

Any vids you have, it would be good to see them. Thanks

Hi

sometime ago, Alma was listening to some loud music, one tune catched my attention, so I grabbed my phone and found my shazam app, to find out what it was..

Pitbull - Hey Baby, so I went and listened to it a couple of times, which got my mind thinking..

I wonder if i could, well I did it, so here is my little tribute to the RLC girls.  hope you like it  :)

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Great video! 

If CamCaps ever started a Hall of Fame for videos, I'd vote yours to be in it.

Hi

Great video! 

If CamCaps ever started a Hall of Fame for videos, I'd vote yours to be in it.

That is an excellent idea...Make a separate thread "ONLY.....for CUSTOM VIDS".  Great way to see what kind of creative geniuses we have out there

Hi

good job bro