Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Éva is unmanageable when she drank but without alcohol it is limit boring sex .... rarely she masturbates but her impulses often last 3 or 4 minutes and as the milk on the fire it goes down as fast as it goes up ... .Éva loves twisted situations the fact that Baldy has a girlfriend has to excite

and poor Baldy will finish with his cock under his arm.......

Éva est ingérable quand elle a bu mais sans alcool elles est limite ennuyeuse en sexe ....rarement elle se masturbe mais ses pulsions durent souvent 3  ou 4 minutes et comme le lait sur le feu ça redescend aussi vite que ça monte ....Éva adore les situations tordues le fait que Baldy a une copine doit l ' exciter ......et le pauvre Baldy va finir avec sa bite sous le bras 

It's fun to watch Eva flirting around with Baldy and it's fun to speculate whether or not they will actually hook up but I'm not entirely sure I want to see him fuck her. Not because I don't think he's cool but if we're going to be lucky enough to see Eva with another guy, I'd want it to be someone who could give it to her real good. Baldy has ok energy but from what we've seen has zero stamina. I don't think it really matters because I just don't see it happening with him. I think she gets more enjoyment watching him chase after her.

It would be hot however to see the two of them sneaking off to hook up in the middle of a party similar to the New Years party if it ever did get to that level. That way a lack of stamina wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if the two of them snuck off to the bathroom or the balcony to have a quick fuck in a house full of people.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's fun to Eva and flirting around with Baldy and it's fun to speculate whether or not they will actually hook up but I'm not entirely sure I want to see him fuck her. Not because I don't think he's cool but if we're going to be lucky enough to see Eva with another guy, I'd want it to be someone who could give it to her real good. Baldy has ok energy but from what we've seen has zero stamina. I don't think it really matters because I just don't see it happening with him. I think she gets more enjoyment watching him chase after her.

It would be hot however to see the two of them sneaking off to hook up in the middle of a party similar to the New Years party if it ever did get to that level. That way a lack of stamina wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if the two of them snuck off to the bathroom or the balcony to have a quick fuck in a house full of people.

Would love to see that.

ieri Eva era tranquillamente in vasca con Sam che gli guardava la figa che giustamente Eva gli allegramente mostrato ( clitoride super).... a lui poi alzato in piedi faceva vedere che down... boh l'anno nuovo non mi sembra sia molto buono x Sam... In compenso mi sembra che faccia il bravo e non si masturbi+.... però anche ieri Eva a pecora in vasca, culo in vista e lui niente... mi da da pensare