Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

2 hours ago, moreau said:

sous prétexte que Éva soit belle et séduisante tu lui trouves toutes les excuses ....mais c ' est une calamité pour entretenir son appartement ....quasiment en permanence la vaisselle traîne dans l ' évier la nourriture n ' est jamais mise au frais le lit n ' est pas fait elle sort le linge de la machine à laver elle le laisse dans un baquet sans l ' étendre..........alors si tu me traites de crétin et d ' imbécile quand j ' écris que c ' est  une paresseuse je pense que nous n ' avons pas la conception de la femme idéale ....être femme c ' est un ensemble il n ' y a pas que le physique ....avec les années la sensualité va disparaître mais la paresse restera 

on the pretext that Éva is beautiful and seductive you find him all the excuses .... but it is a calamity to maintain his apartment .... almost constantly the dishes drag in the sink food is never put fresh the bed is not made it leaves the laundry of the machine to wash it leaves it in a bucket without extending .......... so if you treat me stupid and fool when j write that it is a lazy I think we do not have the ideal woman's conception .... to be a woman it is a whole there is not only the physical .... with the years the sensuality will disappear but laziness will remain

il n'y a que Eva d'écrit dans cet appartement? ou Sam ne peut pas faire les tâches ménagères car il a une dispense du médecin? ^^ 

Eva fait le ménage assez souvent dans l'appartement donc on ne peut pas vraiment dire qu'elle soit paresseuse, elle est juste paresseuse à tes yeux 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:54 AM, moreau said:

sous prétexte que Éva soit belle et séduisante tu lui trouves toutes les excuses ....mais c ' est une calamité pour entretenir son appartement ....quasiment en permanence la vaisselle traîne dans l ' évier la nourriture n ' est jamais mise au frais le lit n ' est pas fait elle sort le linge de la machine à laver elle le laisse dans un baquet sans l ' étendre..........alors si tu me traites de crétin et d ' imbécile quand j ' écris que c ' est  une paresseuse je pense que nous n ' avons pas la conception de la femme idéale ....être femme c ' est un ensemble il n ' y a pas que le physique ....avec les années la sensualité va disparaître mais la paresse restera 

on the pretext that Éva is beautiful and seductive you find him all the excuses .... but it is a calamity to maintain his apartment .... almost constantly the dishes drag in the sink food is never put fresh the bed is not made it leaves the laundry of the machine to wash it leaves it in a bucket without extending .......... so if you treat me stupid and fool when j write that it is a lazy I think we do not have the ideal woman's conception .... to be a woman it is a whole there is not only the physical .... with the years the sensuality will disappear but laziness will remain

does anybody else watch RLC to critique the tenants housework?

I know I don't!

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's nice to finally see some of what Eva does on her laptop. Looks like she's playing some kind of video game. I would love to know what game it is and I wish we got to see more of it.

For a many hours over a few weeks she would watch the American show "The Big Bang Theory" even to the point of taking her new laptop into the bathroom where she could watch episodes while taking a bath.

25 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For a many hours over a few weeks she would watch the American show "The Big Bang Theory" even to the point of taking her new laptop into the bathroom where she could watch episodes while taking a bath.

Interesting. I wonder if she knows the show is ending this year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SBNightrider said:

WHo in the hell is she shooting the selfies for. She is sending out spread eagle pussy pics on a chat. Ah shit Sam just walked in and spoiled the whole atmosphere

Your account with RLC will be banned in no time you can clearly see you account info.