Julia & Eric General Chat Topic 2019 #1

On 1/6/2019 at 8:15 AM, moos54 said:

It's just a girl who does not need to have a lot of sexual activity, most of the time she pushes Eric away, and yet there is no doubt that she loves him
But they are more sexually active for a few months than before now

More sexually active are you kidding please show me proof of that, she's more affectionate with her bunny rabbit than him, I just witness him coming home and he wad trying to be affectionate and kiss her but she jumped on him like he was some rapist

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

More sexually active are you kidding please show me proof of that, she's more affectionate with her bunny rabbit than him, I just witness him coming home and he wad trying to be affectionate and kiss her but she jumped on him like he was some rapist

When people fuck two or three times per month when they fuck before only one time, i call that a sex life more active 🙂

but like i said, it's only when she want to be fuck or when she is too drunk to say no 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When people fuck two or three times per month when they fuck before only one time, i call that a sex life more active 🙂

but like i said, it's only when she want to be fuck or when she is too drunk to say no 

"When people fuck two or three times per month when they fuck before only one time"

I dont understand what your are saying here

4 minutes ago, viccy said:

"When people fuck two or three times per month when they fuck before only one time"

I dont understand what your are saying here

When people fuck two or three times a month, before they only fuck once, their sex life is more active

I just figure out who they really are

Approximately every seven years, Vulcan males and females experience an overpowering hormone imbalance known as pon farr, often focused on their mates or an object of desire, if there is no mate or they are out of reach. Once triggered, a Vulcan must have sexual intercourse with someone, preferably their mate.

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I just figure out who they really are

Approximately every seven years, Vulcan males and females experience an overpowering hormone imbalance known as pon farr, often focused on their mates or an object of desire, if there is no mate or they are out of reach. Once triggered, a Vulcan must have sexual intercourse with someone, preferably their mate.

Feels bad man

On 06/01/2019 at 15:15, moos54 said:

It's just a girl who does not need to have lots of sexual activity, most of the time she pushes Eric, yet there is no doubt that she loves
But they are more sexually active few months before

je pense tout simplement que julia au debut avait un probleme et que maintenant elle commence a allé beaucoup mieux